Wii U price drop

Bullstomp

The thing is if they can drop the price low enough so that people pick it up then they can recoup losses when those people pick up the inevitable Mario Kart, Zelda or Smash Bros.

They don't care about 3rd party support because they can make enough money on their first party stuff. What gamers need to do is resist the urge to play Zelda 97 and Mario Kart 45 and just skip this generation of Nintendo so that they can understand they can't keep pulling the same crap over and over.

The thing is if they can drop the price low enough so that people pick it up then they can recoup losses when those people pick up the inevitable Mario Kart, Zelda or Smash Bros.

They don't care about 3rd party support because they can make enough money on their first party stuff. What gamers need to do is resist the urge to play Zelda 97 and Mario Kart 45 and just skip this generation of Nintendo so that they can understand they can't keep pulling the same crap over and over.

That requires one to believe that there will be a next generation... Nothing lasts forever, and I feel that Sony is to shine on as King, supplanting Nintendo, just as Nintendo supplanted Atari.

EDIT: To the original topic, if it does drop to a relatively low price, I'd pick up a Wii U. I don't know why, but I've been curious about it.

Edited by siuilarun

What gamers need to do is resist the urge to play Zelda 97 and Mario Kart 45 and just skip this generation of Nintendo so that they can understand they can't keep pulling the same crap over and over.

Only reason I buy Nintendo is for those 'crap' exclusives, pretty sure Sony & Microsoft wouldn't mind a few more games of that quality.

On topic, a universal price drop is a much needed thing imo, not too sure how much it will help even at this early stage though.

Nintendo should just give what the people want! Remake Mario RPG: Legend of the seven stars, make a new legit star fox,bring back Yoshi story, make a sequel to Mother, make a brand new IP with it's own original story, release Smash Bros., and make a new pokemon stadium that's compatable with all 3ds/ds pokemon games (including the upcoming X and Y versions).

THEN, I will happily take this console off your hands.