Flex_Da_Brent

Nightmare difficulty (legit way)

4 posts in this topic

Hi there,

I would like to know if it is actually relatively doable to complete the game on nightmare difficulty the legit way (without using the method described in the trophy guide). I'm currently halfway through chapter 2 and I've already had a really tough time with some of the fights against the big three-headed ruin enemies from chapter 1. So far chapter 2 is much much easier though so I'm wondering how difficult the rest of the game is actually going to be. Anyone here who has completed it on nightmare? I would like to hear some feedback.

Well, I got the platinum many years before the guide was published and I don't remember having any kind of problems.

I never used the suits/outfit, but If you have the bundle that includes them it must be even easier.

As in every game you need to learn to dodge, when attack, etc. While you're learning you'll die a bunch of times but it's very doable.

The crappy port of the original first game, THAT is a nightmare.

7 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

The crappy port of the original first game, THAT is a nightmare

Oh God that horrible mess of a game.

OP

eVy1UBx.png

It's very doable, I did it without using hysteria, I didn't realize there was a easier way to do this game lmao, but all in all it's very doable.

On 10/24/2018 at 4:22 PM, Flex_Da_Brent said:

Hi there,

I would like to know if it is actually relatively doable to complete the game on nightmare difficulty the legit way (without using the method described in the trophy guide). I'm currently halfway through chapter 2 and I've already had a really tough time with some of the fights against the big three-headed ruin enemies from chapter 1. So far chapter 2 is much much easier though so I'm wondering how difficult the rest of the game is actually going to be. Anyone here who has completed it on nightmare? I would like to hear some feedback.

I got stuck on some of the menacing ruin fights too but eventually you get better and, excepting a Daimyo Wasp fight or two I was able to blaze chapters 3, 4, 5 and 6