Spider-Man NewGame+ Question

mansjepoes

Hi community,

I'll explain my situation very briefly: I'm a noob gamer attempting to get my first platinium. On Spider-Man.

Regarding the tips and tricks of saves for upgrades and suits and all that stuff:

I have 32 tokens at the moment. And I cant improve ANY score on any challenge.

I'm willing to do New Game+ to be able to get more challenge tokens by repeating some combat challenges to get 2 tokens and all.

My question is: will that work and I can do saves on NG+ to get the Platinium for the base game?

31 minutes ago, mansjepoes said:

Hi community,

I'll explain my situation very briefly: I'm a noob gamer attempting to get my first platinium. On Spider-Man.

Regarding the tips and tricks of saves for upgrades and suits and all that stuff:

I have 32 tokens at the moment. And I cant improve ANY score on any challenge.

I'm willing to do New Game+ to be able to get more challenge tokens by repeating some combat challenges to get 2 tokens and all.

My question is: will that work and I can do saves on NG+ to get the Platinium for the base game?

Have fun. It's a very easy game to plat, as well as $100%. Do note, you keep your skills/gadgets/rank when you for the DLC as well. 

Just now, Armored Squirrel said:

Have fun. It's a very easy game to plat, as well as $100%. Do note, you keep your skills/gadgets/rank when you for the DLC as well. 

I never Platiniumed any game before, and I dont consider myself a great gamer.... But considering that people seem to find even these taskmaster challenges easy, Ill give it a shot....

I have like, you know... 70%s on HZD, 52% on God Of War, around 70%-ish on Diablo 3 Reaper Of Souls... etc.... If I like a game, I'll put good efforts in it but never really went out of my way to get frustrated or mad enough to attempt a Platinium...but for this one, Ill make an exception.

Bottom line: I'm not top notch gamer, probably not the worst either... I just play to have fun mostly :D

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, mansjepoes said:

I never Platiniumed any game before, and I dont consider myself a great gamer.... But considering that people seem to find even these taskmaster challenges easy, Ill give it a shot....

I have like, you know... 70%s on HZD, 52% on God Of War, around 70%-ish on Diablo 3 Reaper Of Souls... etc.... If I like a game, I'll put good efforts in it but never really went out of my way to get frustrated or mad enough to attempt a Platinium...but for this one, Ill make an exception.

Bottom line: I'm not top notch gamer, probably not the worst either... I just play to have fun mostly :D

Don't worry about it. I've had a PSN account since 2011. Didn't get a plat till 2015. 

You only need to get Spectacular/Silver on all the Taskmaster Challenges to have enough Challenge Tokens to get what you need. Which you need to do for a trophy anyways. 

One big tip I can give you is for Bomb and Drone Challenges (the ones people have the most trouble with), use Web Zip and Point Launch instead of trying to swing to the next location...it'll save you precious seconds. 

Edited by Viper

Got my Plat today by using gadgets and the Stark Suit with the Spider Bro mods and extra damage :D

Maxed 2 of the combat challenges and then it was simple cleanup!!!

I know the game was probably very easy but it was quite a long journey for me and I'm still quite proud about it :D

TY all

• Like 1