Online trophies & Popularity

I'm probably going to buy this game today or tomorrow but I have (yet again) another question about the online trophies and popularity of this game.

Are these trophies still doable? Do plenty of people still play online? Are there enough people boosting the trophies?

I have zero to no experience with fighting games so I have no clue how long the online of these games usually last.

This game is fantastic and the online trophies are easy to get. I got all but one of them in the first 2 hours of playing without even trying. But they have since patched over certain characters to make them less dominating. Like I used Sly Cooper the whole time as his Supers were easy to hit multiple people with but they have slowed down his Level 2 super to make it not as dominate. I think you should get it! Invite the challenge!

• 1 month later...

I'm actually playing through this now, you should have no problem getting into online matches, as for the difficulty of getting the online trophies I wouldn't know, I'm going for all the offline ones first. 

Edited by CaptStoneHill