What about if we can hide those sessions from games we already have 100%?

As title said, what about if we can hide games that we won't play? I mean, i know that exists some filters but i think these aren't enough. 

For example, i've completed at 100% Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City. But the game wasn't that i've expected and i never want to play it again. So i wish to hide those RE ORC sessions.

What do you think?

Edited by AN0n1m8
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, AlienSteam said:

I'd be down for this as long as its an option we can turn on or off, I wouldn't want the games I've 100%/platted removed entirely just incase I ever fancy playing MP on something iv already completed.

Agree with this.  I like to jump in and help others even if I've completed the game.

This was already suggested several times, but always ignored. Gaming Sessions are pretty much unusable for me with the default filter because of my completion %. Gotta weave through a lot of pointless sessions to find anything worth my time. I gave up using it for joins a while go, only use it when hosting something now.

I’d really like to be able to hide certain sessions even if I had to do it manually. I keep seeing one that’s been getting the date extended for months and now has over 50 players, sick of seeing it lol. 

Apparently people have been requesting filters/other features for years though, there doesn’t seem to be much interest in adding any.