How hard is it to make money in the online?

ShadowStar83x

2 hours ago, ARH65512 said:

I don't know but I feel hunting and getting herbs in the swamps near Saint Denis is the best place. I manage to get like 70-90 bucks each time visit after I'm out of ammo. It can be a grind no doubt but I'm almost to 1500. Already have like 1170. How much do the other trophies cost just so that way I know.

$200 for posse

$250 for camp flags

$350 for cheapest ammo recipe (small game arrows) or $385 for split point recipe

$1500 4 stalls + 4x $50 for cheapest horses

$2500 total

I think you can also buy Chestnut Arabian for free so that would save you possibly $50.

1 hour ago, Stargazer2600 said:

From the reviews I seen, It takes hours to grind gold. One guy said he was playing for 8 hours and only got 2 gold when most things are 12-20 gold. Now how accurate that is, idk

I'm almost level 35 and I only have 4 gold bars, I can't even buy the cheapest gun with that.

On 12/2/2018 at 4:38 AM, Stargazer2600 said:

wanna know what's funny? Fallout 76 has microtransactions (all cosmetic or silly) and it's ammo for the ax. RDRO has microtransactions for things needed to progress (guns, mods, horses, etc) and its all good in the hood.

see this is the problem... you shouldn't have to pay for anything that is needed to progress the game ? I just dont get how people think that it makes sense. People already pay enough money to these companies when you buy their stupid Ultimate Editions or Gold Editions, then they want you to buy in game money on top of all that to buy a gun or buy items that you should be able to get for free. I mean Fallout 76 is a prime example of how bad its getting, releasing a game that is so broken it isn't even funny and then a few month later they will be pushing out DLC that no doubt will be broken.