Game save corruption warning!

TheDragon70

Ok, so I tried again with a new save and in prison 3, just like the last time the game becomes a mess. 

Some of the trade menu is positioned just behind my prison cell bars, yet you can still play. But some important information is hidden. 

After about 10 days in prison 3, I couldn’t trade. So I backed out to the main menu to find that the game had deleted my progress. 

Sad to see a game released so buggy, really hope to see a patch soon as the game is a lot of fun for time management fans. 

16 hours ago, TheDragon70 said:

So I backed out to the main menu to find that the game had deleted my progress.

It happened to me too (twice). After I opened the cookies' recipe and tried to make it and then if I go to main menu (before trade it) save file will be lost.

Also I have suspicious that leaving cookies in the oven and fast forward to morning will cause a bug (clock continue to roll and make skipping sound).

I ended up exiting to the main menu after each trade and if my save progress was still there I uploaded it to the cloud. 

That way I could finally finish prison 3. Am playing on ps4 pro, maybe on the standard ps4 the game runs better?

I just really love this game so much, that even after over 20 lost save files I continued playing. 

Both prison 1 & 2 runs fine for me, so hoping that prison 4 will be fine too. 

Edited by TheDragon70

• 2 weeks later...
On 8-12-2018 at 8:02 AM, TheDragon70 said:

My game save got so corrupted that I was unable to start any game mode. The red play button for arcade mode even got loose and began to fly away. Lol, not kidding that really happened. 

Hey!

I currently have the same glitch/error.

I'm mailing with the devs. They asked me to send my save file. 
If i have any news regarding this, ill let you know.