Watch out Sony, Souljah Boy has a new console out!

Bullstomp

As a hip hop fan I have to say he has been trying the best he could always to stay relevant. 

His music is whack and he had that 2016 year where he was beefing with every rap artist producer or media outlet. 

He had that 400$m deal story and heaps of times got exposed for fake jewellery shoes and rented cars and mansions. 

The console is dumb and as a hip hop fan I try to know everything hip hop but when I saw this it feels like a desperate move. 

He is not a business man. 

If you guys want some good bangers from him I know a few ones. He is a rapper 

Edited by Tounavis
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, TJ_Solo said:

Put it like this. If a lawsuit is filed stating that the workers making LeBron James shoes are victims of poor working conditions/child labor who will be named as the defendant;  LeBron James or Nike? 

Are you comparing Anbernic, the Chinese company making these crap consoles, to Nike, international corporation headquartered in America?

For LeBron obviously Nike will be targetted.  Nike is a multi billion international company headquartered in the US. Both parties being American, litigation would be held against the entity with the most assets.

For Soulja Boy Anbernic is a Chinese company making the consoles. China is notoriously unfriendly to copyright law. However, Soulja Boy is a US citizen and the US has very corporate friendly copyright law. 

Based on that I would have to say your analogy compares pineapples to hand grenades.

Edited by Bullstomp
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Bullstomp said:

Are you comparing Anbernic, the Chinese company making these crap consoles, to Nike, international corporation headquartered in America?

For LeBron obviously Nike will be targetted.  Nike is a multi billion international company headquartered in the US. Both parties being American, litigation would be held against the entity with the most assets.

For Soulja Boy Anbernic is a Chinese company making the consoles. China is notoriously unfriendly to copyright law. However, Soulja Boy is a US citizen and the US has very corporate friendly copyright law. 

Based on that I would have to say your analogy compares pineapples to hand grenades.

The analogy was a test see if you could tell the difference between a celebrity giving their endorsement/branding to a product as opposed to the actual company responsible for the creation of a product.  James isn't the one employing the workers. His nationality or assets don't play into his level of responsibility for how Nike makes their products.