Dead Cells PS4 Update?

SleightRocket

• 3 weeks later...
On 2018-12-30 at 10:28 AM, SleightRocket said:

Does anyone have any information on the Dead Cells update for PS4? I'd like to go for the platinum and I might as well wait to go for it when the update comes out and the game's easier.

The game Is getting harder not easier. 

On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 9:54 AM, NaseemJohn said:

The game Is getting harder not easier. 

Ya 0 stem cells is easier on patch 1.1 stem cell runs are much harder and 4 stem cells is apparently ridiculous bs of teleporting enemies with tons of unavoidable aoe. So anyone planning on doing this one I would recommend doing it before 1.1.

• 5 weeks later...
5 hours ago, KressinGames said:

The update launched last week on PS4. 0 cells is definitly easier now, but i don't know about the stem cells runs. I think will be easier to get some trophies now, especially beating the bosses without geting hit, but others should be harder.

I platinumed the NA version on the last patch and Cell 4 was the most noticeable difference compared to now.  I am currently platinuming the EU copy on 1.1 and Cell 4 almost made me smash my fucking PS4.   On cell 4 on patch 1.1 all the enemies teleport and not just the elites.  But elites also tele and they also have ridiculous random AOE or sometimes they are just invisible and you have no fucking clue where they are.  I just finished cell 4 tho so it is still possible just extremely annoying.   

I found Fire brands as a starting item was a must for me to kite all the teleporting enemies through the fire.  I tried attempts with other weapons but every thing else took to long to kill mobs.

Other than the 3 and 4 cell runs is easier imo.