Hitman 2 - Any good trophy guides? Video or text?

PhantomFear94

Hey guys

Does anyone know of any good guides for Hitman 2? I like the game, but I'm not a natural, and would probably need to follow a guide for a lot of it if I did get it. Text, video, anything. Very surprised a guide and roadmap isn't out like 2 months later. 

I apologize for linking an Xbox walkthrough, but this https://www.trueachievements.com/game/HITMAN/achievements for HITMAN 1 is amazing.

The only issue is that I'd rather just do Hitman 2 w/ legacy DLC, rather than buy a copy of Hitman 1, because in the original version 2 achievements/trophies are semi-unobtainable whereas they have apparently been fixed when unlocked as Legacy DLC for Hitman 2. 

It’s not really a game that requires a guide, since most of the trophies are for ‘mastering’ the levels - all that means is getting around 50%ish of the challenges done - and almost all the challenges tell you what to do in the descriptions.

Certainly a roadmap would be virtually useless, since you can do the levels in any order, and do whichever challanges you feel comfortable doing to achieve the trophies - tbh, just playing the way you naturally find yourself playing based on your own prefences will get you 70% of the way there, and by the time you’re that far, you will be able to try some of the more complicated challenges easily.

Also, it’s the best game on PS4, and you should get it :) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2019 at 9:13 AM, phantomfear9494 said:

Hey guys

Does anyone know of any good guides for Hitman 2? I like the game, but I'm not a natural, and would probably need to follow a guide for a lot of it if I did get it. Text, video, anything. Very surprised a guide and roadmap isn't out like 2 months later. 

I apologize for linking an Xbox walkthrough, but this https://www.trueachievements.com/game/HITMAN/achievements for HITMAN 1 is amazing.

The only issue is that I'd rather just do Hitman 2 w/ legacy DLC, rather than buy a copy of Hitman 1, because in the original version 2 achievements/trophies are semi-unobtainable whereas they have apparently been fixed when unlocked as Legacy DLC for Hitman 2. 

there are no semi-unobtainabe trophies in hitman.  Make sure to do the bonus missions last for whatever version you play.  Landslide., The Icon, and one other can mess up your progress towards mastery level on one of the main missions. However, all trophies in both hitman are obtainable without problem.  As for guides just type in the name of the challenge you are going for and what hitman you are playing and then put mr freeze at the end of it and you will find he has a video for almost every challenge in the game with commentary.  I would recommend doing all story missions first as they will walk you through about half of the mastery level for each location.  At that point you will be familiar enough with the maps the you can do a lot of the leftover challenges without a guide and then finish up those last few levels by referring to youtube.

• 1 month later...
On 14/01/2019 at 7:16 PM, steel6burgh said:

there are no semi-unobtainabe trophies in hitman.  Make sure to do the bonus missions last for whatever version you play.  Landslide., The Icon, and one other can mess up your progress towards mastery level on one of the main missions. However, all trophies in both hitman are obtainable without problem.  As for guides just type in the name of the challenge you are going for and what hitman you are playing and then put mr freeze at the end of it and you will find he has a video for almost every challenge in the game with commentary.  I would recommend doing all story missions first as they will walk you through about half of the mastery level for each location.  At that point you will be familiar enough with the maps the you can do a lot of the leftover challenges without a guide and then finish up those last few levels by referring to youtube.

On Xbox, there was definitely an issue with a couple of the Bangkok achievements on OG Hitman 1. Thanks for the tips. 

Edited by phantomfear9494

• 1 month later...