Looks like another easy one (Planet RIX-13 trophy thoughts)

MidnightDragon

10 hours ago, Banana_Sausage47 said:

What do you mean by this? It's not actually on vita?

They always publish 4 trophy lists of the same exact game, all of which are tagged for PS4 & Vita. So I have to go in and figure out which 2 lists are Vita and which 2 are PS4 and then I have to figure out the region of all 4 lists on top of that. An unorganized mess, all of which could be avoided if they didn't split their games up into a bunch of lists and made them a single list instead :facepalm: 

By the way I love your DSP avatar image xD 

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, BlindMango said:

They always publish 4 trophy lists of the same exact game, all of which are tagged for PS4 & Vita. So I have to go in and figure out which 2 lists are Vita and which 2 are PS4 and then I have to figure out the region of all 4 lists on top of that. An unorganized mess, all of which could be avoided if they didn't split their games up into a bunch of lists and made them a single list instead :facepalm: 

This list is for the NA PS4 version. I finished it last night.

I would assume the other currently available list is for the PS4 is Europe, but can’t yet confirm that.

13 hours ago, BlindMango said:

Oh, I get ya now. That's bound to be a real pain for you. Thanks xD his "incident" always makes me laugh.

• Like 1