Do I need to complete Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days HD first to plat this game on Ps4?

Hey guys, I read multiple trophy guides for this game (PS3 and PS4) and now have the following questions for the PS4 version of the game: 

1) Do I need to complete Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days HD first to plat this game on PS4? The PS4 Version of 358/2 Days doesn't have trophies, right? So do i need it?

2) I already begun my Proud mode run in Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories. If the answer to 1) is yes, do i need to start a new game to get plat?

3) What is Reverse/Rebirth ? Is that Rikus mode? Do I need to complete it first, before hunting cards with Sora?

Thank you

There are cards you unlock for watching the movie.

I watched the movie after starting the game and was still able to get the cards.  They're in treasure rooms that you can't get to until about halfway through Sora's campaign anyway.

And what he said.  Just keep a separate save file.

15 minutes ago, Ilzaki said:

There are cards you unlock for watching the movie.

I watched the movie after starting the game and was still able to get the cards.  They're in treasure rooms that you can't get to until about halfway through Sora's campaign anyway.

And what he said.  Just keep a separate save file.

This is not correct for PS4 version since the cards now will be there from the beginning without watching the 358 Movie.

I have both plats ps3 and ps4 and in PS4 version just play the main game and after finishing it play it again as riku and your'e good.

Edited by Ai-ds_low
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...
29 minutes ago, GonzoArmstrong said:

Just to confirm I can plat this without playing 358/days? I would prefer not to stack it as I already beat it on PS3 and am not a fan of "trophy stacking"

No, you need all the cards and some you only unlock by watching the days movie. Days ps4 version doesn't have trophies though...

Edited by Devil_Spooky

On 6/25/2019 at 3:44 PM, Devil_Spooky said:

No, you need all the cards and some you only unlock by watching the days movie. Days ps4 version doesn't have trophies though...

good to know thank you. Sounds dumb but thinking I had to have duplicate trophies for the same game bothered me abit. Happy to know I can avoid it :D

2 hours ago, GonzoArmstrong said:

good to know thank you. Sounds dumb but thinking I had to have duplicate trophies for the same game bothered me abit. Happy to know I can avoid it :D

Not dumb, I also dislike duplicate trophy lists, well, other then Kingdom Hearts that is, :P but that's only because it's my favorite series :D