Youtube channel

Connie

So yeah guys, most of you may know now that i have a youtube channel that i post regular gaming related videos on so if you ever want to check them out heres the link to my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/connman92?feature=mhee i have been mosting a trophy checklist and some cod gameplay so far but i will be playing lots of different games and trophy guides and look out for maybe interviews with members of the site too and dual comms in the future with coop gameplay too if people are interested and want to get involved :)

So yeah guys, most of you may know now that i have a youtube channel that i post regular gaming related videos on so if you ever want to check them out heres the link to my channel: Click Here. i have been making mostly FIFA videos and some Call Of Duty Videos too but i will be playing lots of different games and look out for maybe interviews and dual comms in the future if people are interested and want to get involved

Sam

Well, if you like Let's Plays of fairly retro games along with commentary that may/ may not entertain you, please feel free to subscribe to my channel: www.youtube.com/user/metabetalligata

There should be something on there to suit the tastes of most people. Also, please, for the love of baby raptor jesus don't try to pronounce my channel's name :D

Thanks

Ian

My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.c...an?feature=mhee

I have about 15 videos at the moment, but i am currently working on a Hitler parody, Racing crashes 3, and my second GTA SA stunt video, sub or FR me and ill return the favour :D.

Note: An awesome one is just me making my topic title different to the others, i let you guys be the judge of whether its awesome or not. :)

Also, i know how to legally unblock WMG and other copywrites from videos so send me a pm or just ask in this thread and ill show you how.

Do we need like 4 threads for TouYube channels? Couldn't we just have a "YouTube Channels" thread?

This is, however, not your fault, so don't think I'm blaming you. :P I do love Downfall parodies, I shall look forward to that.

• 2 weeks later...

Do we need like 4 threads for TouYube channels? Couldn't we just have a "YouTube Channels" thread?

This is, however, not your fault, so don't think I'm blaming you. :P I do love Downfall parodies, I shall look forward to that.

I concur with this. I was about to post my channel in this thread, then I realized there were 3 others. So if I did post it here, it would be like thread bombing. Maybe I'll wait?