Dog Map Help?

• 1 month later...

Need some help too. I triggered the events in Zaphias, Dahngrest and Aurion so I’m over 95%. I think I got all land blue except one little piece that is still red. It’s exactly at Deidon Hold and according to the field map it’s called Northeast Mayoccia Plains, the area to the north of Deidon Hold. Now I’ve camped here countless times, all around DH and it just won’t turn blue. Is there a specific spot I need to camp? 

Edit: Well I got the Great Boss title for Repede but this piece of land is still red. Now it just annoys me...

Edited by BB-BakkerJ

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, gundam0121 said:

hows does the dog map work?

You need to use a mat/tent/barrier and sleep on the field in every field location in the world. If you camp there that area will turn blue on the dog map, which you can check by going to the world map in your inventory and press triangle, or square, can’t remember.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, gundam0121 said:

thanks sucks how long i have to wait to use the next tent

You don't have to wait long, just fight 1 battle in the area you are doing, then use a mat/tent. Then fly to the next area with Baul, repeat the process until you filled the map. Most area's may not be available until you further the story, but it is very easy to fly to the area, press triangle to see dog map, then go where you need to be. Here is what a complete dog map looks like.

DDEE9FD12216A7B30E8911E5ECE39924EFFEA3AA

On 4/4/2019 at 5:53 AM, ninjagirl657 said:

You don't have to wait long, just fight 1 battle in the area you are doing, then use a mat/tent. Then fly to the next area with Baul, repeat the process until you filled the map. Most area's may not be available until you further the story, but it is very easy to fly to the area, press triangle to see dog map, then go where you need to be. Here is what a complete dog map looks like.

DDEE9FD12216A7B30E8911E5ECE39924EFFEA3AA

i am at the last dungeon i got the map blue but the meter isn't full and there is a red line still and I can't find the spot

Chances are their is a spot you are missing, try camping at every spot in the field, starting with the zaphias area, where the dog map started and then start working around the map. I got the same bit myself and can't find it anywhere, as it's all blue and impossible to see the red. I found one spot he had by camping in zaphias, the best way would be to camp everywhere to make sure you got all the spots, I think I seen somewhere where their is 71 spots to camp at, including the bay near aurion. I was meant to finish this last night, but got tired, some parts overlap and is hard to see.

Found this list on gamefaq, maybe use it as checklist, camp at the required spots on the field, until you fill up the map.  I don't think Terca Lumireis and the ocean has an area to mark, as I could never land their.

Edit: Ok, I finally found the last places I needed and its around Zaphias, the south eastern plains of the muluroccia peninsula and southeast mayoccia plains, by quoi woods. So if you are looking for the final spots, just camp all around zaphais. so long as you have trigged the other events and got it near complete, the final scene will activate by yuri's room, just got the titile now,. Hope this helps.

Mayoccia Plains
Northern Mayoccia Plains
Northeast Mayoccia Plains
Western Mayoccia Plains
Southern Mayoccia Plains
Southeast Peyoccia plains
Central peyoccia plains
Peyoccia Plains-northern trails
Peyoccia Plains-southern trails
Eastern peyoccia plains
Northern peyoccia plains
Peyoccia plains-western trails