dont waste your money on this trash buggy game its a joke

Kai_armour95

13 minutes ago, roxy93e said:

I have no idea. It could be that it is broken only for certain regions. I bought the game in late Jan 2023 on the North American psn. So presumably it should have been the latest version. But when I look at the info page on PS4, it says ver 1.00. I checked two guides -  BenG32 and PS4Throphy and they played ver 1.04, and that was in 2019. So how come the game sold in 2023 is only ver 1.00?

The US version was never patched if Orbispatches.com is correct.

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

The US version was never patched if Orbispatches.com is correct.

Well that is quite interesting. I don't have any social accounts so I can't hit the dev up on Twitter or Facebook but maybe someone can point out that when they patched EU they never patched US version? I would be curious what they would say back about that. 

4 hours ago, CommanderClif said:

Well that is quite interesting. I don't have any social accounts so I can't hit the dev up on Twitter or Facebook but maybe someone can point out that when they patched EU they never patched US version? I would be curious what they would say back about that. 

I left them messages on Twitter and Facebook. I also found their email address [email protected] and hit them directly. If more of us write, maybe it will get fixed sooner? 

3 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Gammera Nest are just the publishers, EducaThyssen are the developers: [email protected] but do note that both companies are Spanish so make sure your emails are also in this language so there's a higher chance of them being read.

I don’t speak Spanish. I sent them messages in English. They are selling their games on the English speaking market, so they should have someone there who understands the language. 

55 minutes ago, roxy93e said:

I don’t speak Spanish. I sent them messages in English. They are selling their games on the English speaking market, so they should have someone there who understands the language. 

Use Google Translate to convert your message into Spanish, it's not perfect but it's close enough :).

OK guy! I gave up on this game! What a bunch of trash! I contacted the publisher & devs - zero response. I tried to get the refund from Sony - zero success.

WARNING to any potential buyers - 

The game is broken & cannot be finished.

Edited by roxy93e

• 2 weeks later...

I'll believe it when I see it but I sent another email to the dev and publisher today and received a reply so guessing they have seen our messages. I've asked they update US version to match the version available in other regions and received this reply:

We’re working on it. 
Best regards
Gammera nest 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CommanderClif said:

I'll believe it when I see it but I sent another email to the dev and publisher today and received a reply so guessing they have seen our messages. I've asked they update US version to match the version available in other regions and received this reply:

We’re working on it. 
Best regards
Gammera nest 

Getting them to upload the trophy lists for the PS5 versions of Nubla 1 & 2 would be nice as well :).

• 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

A new patch is rolling out now but I don't know if it's purely for the EU or if the US will get it as well.

OMG, version 1.01 is out for US and the people are no longer glitched out in to the hallway! I had deleted the game so it didn't update and notify me but I downloaded, noticed it was 1.01 and from may save in the lobby went to 2nd floor and confirmed I could get to end of hallway now. I can finally complete this game. Thanks for the heads up!

• Like 3

21 hours ago, CommanderClif said:

OMG, version 1.01 is out for US and the people are no longer glitched out in to the hallway! I had deleted the game so it didn't update and notify me but I downloaded, noticed it was 1.01 and from may save in the lobby went to 2nd floor and confirmed I could get to end of hallway now. I can finally complete this game. Thanks for the heads up!

Thank. you for info. I'm going to check if the upgrade works for Canada as well. 

After an over a year of waiting for the patch, I've finally be able to platinum this game. Following @PS4 trophies video walkthrough, I did notice that when I got to the end of Chapter 3, when you are moving ONLY ISM through sewer, when I came out I didn't have to go back to get on the boat. Boy was teleported to room with pairings on the wall, walked to last one and interacted with it and was immediately taken to Chapter 4. 

I did have an issue towards the middle-ish bit of Chapter 3 when you have to jump across roof tops. Not sure if it's a new bug in the NA version but ISM just wouldn't jump high enough from one roof up to higher one. I've started a new post about how I got past it. 

• Like 1

Finally! The game has been fixed! Just got my platinum. Overall not a terrible game. The Chapter 3 could have been shorter though. I followed @Platinum Chasers guide. The transition from ch3 to ch4 took me by surprise, it was so quick and different from the guide. I thought the game glitched again. But no! Everything worked out fine.

Edited by roxy93e
  • Like 1