Max Mad E3 Trailer & Screenshots

Chambers35

Play as Mad Max, a lone warrior who must embark on a perilous journey after his Interceptor is stolen by a deadly gang of marauders. A reluctant hero with an instinct for survival, Max wants nothing more than to leave the madness behind and find solace in the storied "Plains of Silence".

ibtJ9pEzbtRi20.jpg

idSwVIbPRVYft.jpg

ibki9pbdaJC4Xf.jpg

I was really surprised when they announced this :hmm:

"Is this Destiny!?...wait, no. Maybe it's Fallout 4?! :o Nah, maybe its a new Rage  :huh:? Oh, that looks like Mad Max  :blink: Yeah, it's a Mad Max game..."

The screenshots look pretty cool I suppose, and apparently it's an open world so that could be fun :D

What're your opinions on this?

Edited by Chambers35

only thing that worries me is.. is this just another movie based game? and falls a bit short? cause Mad Max 4 is coming out soonish, according to some sites, they want an x-mas release or new years for it.

but anyways besides that, the game does look good tho.

Edited by DrakenSilverwing

Well I don't know if that's a distinction worth making in terms of the 'movie based games' tend to suck philosophy. The problem is that historically game makers have thrown together cheap games and sold them on the popularity of an existing franchise, TWD:Survival Extinct and Aliens:CM being recent examples. I don't think Aliens:CM was based on a movie, that didn't stop it from sucking (not that I've played it).

Well I don't know if that's a distinction worth making in terms of the 'movie based games' tend to suck philosophy. The problem is that historically game makers have thrown together cheap games and sold them on the popularity of an existing franchise, TWD:Survival Extinct and Aliens:CM being recent examples. I don't think Aliens:CM was based on a movie, that didn't stop it from sucking (not that I've played it).

Oh yeah I completely agree :) This might suck big time!

Like you said, gameplay will definitely be a must before I begin to get excited for this title.

By the way, in the stage demo I just added to the OP he says it's not a movie based game ;)

Good news, that makes me that little bit more keen haha, hopefully it's good though. An open world Mad Max has a lot of potential...