Any Way to get a Cheater Account Unbanned here?

18 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Having grown up around the time game genie, action replay, game shark, and codebreaker were big, I can totally understand why it can be fun to use cheats. Heck games used to include them for you(paintball, big head mode goldeneye ftw).

I don't see a problem with him using the website since he's permanently off the leaderboards, but if you were auto removed, I don't think there's anything you can do.

Also attacking and insulting him when he has clearly already admitted and is ashamed of cheating is really low, don't be that way

insulting him ?

Fine...the only thing i tried to say is that cheaters shouldn't be allowed to be on leaderboard again and being on the site while being labeled as a cheater is of no use...

You want to see me as a bast**** who wants you out of here ? Fine ! I don't even know you :( i used to love green Ranger so if you think i got a vendetta against you then you're wrong :(

Maybe i'm not perfect but i only tried to point out the fact that you shouldn't be reinstalled on the leaderboard..

If the same could be done about me i wouldn't even complain..so give me a break...

And yeah @Lag_The_Ravager i'm hated ! But what i feel because of that is something you'd never understand !

What I did is something i'll never be able to apologize to the members that i hurt..

But this thread is about you cheating...if you want to blame me, then create a thread and say all the shit you wants about me

Edited by Kale

Just now, Kale said:

insulting him ?

Fine...the only thing i tried to say is that cheaters shouldn't be allowed to be on leaderboard again and being on the site while being labeled as a cheater is of no use...

You want to see me as a bast**** who wants you out of here ? Fine ! I don't even know you :( i used to love green Ranger so if you think i got a vendetta against you then you're wrong :(

Maybe i'm not perfect but i only tried to point out the fact that you shouldn't be reinstalled on the leaderboard..

If the same could be done about me i wouldn't even comlain..so give me a break...

Guy clearly stated at least 5 different times he doesn't want back onto the leaderboards, he just wants to use the tracking and the statistic features that everyone gets to use(even people no longer on the leaderboard gets to use it too)however since he was auto-removed due to custom firmware, he's asking to be able to use the tracking and statistics again

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Guy clearly stated at least 5 different times he doesn't want back onto the leaderboards, he just wants to use the tracking and the statistic features that everyone gets to use(even people no longer on the leaderboard gets to use it too)however since he was auto-removed due to custom firmware, he's asking to be able to use the tracking and statistics again

so as he was removed due to auto- removed custom firmware means he should be allowed to be back to use the tracking statistics again ?

Then maybe i should do just like him and cheat so i could ask for the same requests...

5 minutes ago, Kale said:

so as he was removed due to auto- removed custom firmware means he should be allowed to be back to use the tracking statistics again ?

Then maybe i should do just like him and cheat so i could ask for the same requests...

Why not? Other people who have been removed from the leaderboards can still do it, since it has no bearing whatsoever on the leaderboard.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Why not? Other people who have been removed from the leaderboards can still do it, since it has no bearing whatsoever on the leaderboard.

Auto removal detects hacks and just deletes the profile to not waste resources. Flagging profiles removes them from the leaderboard but can still use site features.