DiRT Rally 2.0 Achievements Revealed!

bpmotard

Not counting the missing platinum trophy, what do you guys think? They seem actually easier than DiRT 4 (which is easier than DiRT Rally). A good variety of trophies and some fun ones to do, such as Clown Car, that requires to take two joker laps and win and Don't Knock my Like that requires to Spin 3 times on a stage and win :D

https://www.trueachievements.com/n36295/exclusive-dirt-rally-20-achievement-list-revealed

Edited by bpmotard
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, zer007uk said:

Looking forward to it. I got Dirt Rally plat. which was insanely unforgiving, but fun. DR 2.0 looks easier, but as they say never judge a book by it's cover 

True, DiRT Rally doesn't look that hard either but I wasn't able to platinum it yet, driving the Group B 205 is hell... Having a lot of problems with the Group B championship... 

Still, Can't wait for February 26 :D

It’s a shame there is a trophy for 3 weekly community events. It means lots of people will be sitting there trying to get first achiever. I missed out on first achiever on dirt 4 by 3 seconds as everyone was waiting for the server reset!

Other than that it should be an easy list. Even if the physics and ai are the same as the first dirt rally there isn’t much to worry about here I think. 

24 minutes ago, Warlord99956 said:

It’s a shame there is a trophy for 3 weekly community events. It means lots of people will be sitting there trying to get first achiever. I missed out on first achiever on dirt 4 by 3 seconds as everyone was waiting for the server reset!

Other than that it should be an easy list. Even if the physics and ai are the same as the first dirt rally there isn’t much to worry about here I think. 

It would be more helpful if there's like 5 events per week. It annoys me when you're one simple trophy off the platinum, but you have to wait around to pop it.

Project cars and community ambassador come to mind. That shit made me despise that game and worst of all it was Glitched

1 hour ago, bpmotard said:

True, DiRT Rally doesn't look that hard either but I wasn't able to platinum it yet, driving the Group B 205 is hell... Having a lot of problems with the Group B championship... 

Still, Can't wait for February 26 :D

C'mon man,  I don't think that  Group B or any championship as hell , very doable in fact .. But of course it's very depending of the skill  :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zer007uk said:

It would be more helpful if there's like 5 events per week. It annoys me when you're one simple trophy off the platinum, but you have to wait around to pop it.

Project cars and community ambassador come to mind. That shit made me despise that game and worst of all it was Glitched

Yeah I agree. It took me 7 months from launch day to finish project cars and I was one of the lucky ones!

2 hours ago, nmmc said:

C'mon man,  I don't think that  Group B or any championship as hell , very doable in fact .. But of course it's very depending of the skill  :)

It isn't the championship that's hell, it's the car itself ahah. The 205 from group b is so powerful that makes it hard to keep it on the track without losing time or crashing at the end of the stage ?. I'm thinking about getting the platinum before DiRT Rally 2.0 releases though ;)

On 09/02/2019 at 8:23 AM, TazDevilz1986 said:

I still need to work on Dirt Rally. But that will be a backlog game. I had it for a cheap price and bought it from the sale. So theres no rush for that, but i most knock off the online trophies ASAP. Before they might shut down some community events maybe.

Don't know if they'll shutdown the servers that soon. Dirt 3 came out in 2011 and the servers are still up :)

The trophies are now here and they look incredible! Nothing looks like it's that difficult but possibly the 3 rallycross laps within a second of each other.

• Like 1

On 2/9/2019 at 0:23 AM, TazDevilz1986 said:

I still need to work on Dirt Rally. But that will be a backlog game. I had it for a cheap price and bought it from the sale. So theres no rush for that, but i most knock off the online trophies ASAP. Before they might shut down some community events maybe.

The actual online trophies are super easy and can be done in two events. As for the community events I often found that if you just finished the race in a decent amount of time you'd often in come in the top percentage. I think what happens is most people mess up and quit allowing those who just finish a better chance at coming in the top, frankly I found winning the RallyX world championship harder. 

• Like 1