This game Hard?

DarkLordSHTR

15 hours ago, DarkLordSHTR said:

Thanks.

It costs 4 ribbons fyi. You could save scum it, but I'd say to do that with the terrible feeder [also 4] since that is required for a trophy. The point of interest is super helpful. Even if your farm isn't that big, teleporting around really speeds things up. Feeder is not at all useful. Sprinklers are worth the investment when you can get them, but put them on crops. They half the time everything takes until you harvest. So if it takes 2 days, it only takes 1 day. This only works on crops, as flowers only increase value based on how much they remained watered throughout the time until harvest. To think I wasted all that time just so I didn't have to water flowers... so silly.

The game is balancing act of resources, especially early on. Not sure where you are in the game yet, but I'd suggest only investing in 2 small gas stations then saving up to 25 for when you get the bigger one unlocked. A single one of those will carry you a long way. It'll be rough for awhile with 2 smaller pumps, but it's a waste of ribbons to buy more imo. Because eventually those things barely do anything. As you level your gas tank increases so the effectiveness of the stations drop.

On 15.03.2019 at 1:18 PM, Elvick_ said:

It costs 4 ribbons fyi. You could save scum it, but I'd say to do that with the terrible feeder [also 4] since that is required for a trophy. The point of interest is super helpful. Even if your farm isn't that big, teleporting around really speeds things up. Feeder is not at all useful. Sprinklers are worth the investment when you can get them, but put them on crops. They half the time everything takes until you harvest. So if it takes 2 days, it only takes 1 day. This only works on crops, as flowers only increase value based on how much they remained watered throughout the time until harvest. To think I wasted all that time just so I didn't have to water flowers... so silly.

The game is balancing act of resources, especially early on. Not sure where you are in the game yet, but I'd suggest only investing in 2 small gas stations then saving up to 25 for when you get the bigger one unlocked. A single one of those will carry you a long way. It'll be rough for awhile with 2 smaller pumps, but it's a waste of ribbons to buy more imo. Because eventually those things barely do anything. As you level your gas tank increases so the effectiveness of the stations drop.

Thank you for the advice.

The 10 quest complete trophy is still not open.
Or is there a glitch?

Just now, DarkLordSHTR said:

The trophy didn't open.
I'm sure I did more than 10 quests.

Give it a few more, I thought I would’ve gotten the ribbon trophy at a certain point and like 3 ribbons later I got it. Not like you’re anywhere near done with the rest of it. Plenty of quests left to be done, and you need the ribbons. 

4 minutes ago, Elvick_ said:

Give it a few more, I thought I would’ve gotten the ribbon trophy at a certain point and like 3 ribbons later I got it. Not like you’re anywhere near done with the rest of it. Plenty of quests left to be done, and you need the ribbons. 

Grab 30 salmon.
10 apple tree supplement.

I've done missions.

These are a total of 20 tasks, two of which are in each.

So 10 x 2 = 20

55 minutes ago, DarkLordSHTR said:

Grab 30 salmon.
10 apple tree supplement.

I've done missions.

These are a total of 20 tasks, two of which are in each.

So 10 x 2 = 20

It’s every time you finish a task, in its entirety. When it gives the reward and replaces the old task with a new one. It doesn’t count individual parts of any given task.

so if you do 30 salmon, that still isn’t finishing a task since you still have to get 10 appple trees to finish the task.

7 minutes ago, Elvick_ said:

It’s every time you finish a task, in its entirety. When it gives the reward and replaces the old task with a new one. It doesn’t count individual parts of any given task.

so if you do 30 salmon, that still isn’t finishing a task since you still have to get 10 appple trees to finish the task.

Statistics would be great though.

• 2 weeks later...
On 17.03.2019 at 3:57 AM, Elvick_ said:

I have a gift shop.
And he bought the medal for money.

I got 505 medals. But the trophy was not opened.

Do you have to take them by completing?

1 hour ago, DarkLordSHTR said:

I have a gift shop.

I got mine from buying them tbh. My final medal came from the shop. So maybe it's not registering correctly? 

9 hours ago, DarkLordSHTR said:

I have a gift shop.

No idea since when I got it, I had like 2 of them since I was constantly spending them. So I could have had a lot more than 500.

4 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

@Elvick_ 

congrats on the plat. Could I just ask where you get the jobs. I have been doing missions but I think I missed the part about jobs.

thanks,

I believe a job is in your house. So build a house, place a piano, stove or canvas and play a song, cook or paint something. There are three stages and each stage requires a combination of gold (or crystals for later things) and materials. You get tickets from most jobs which are used to pay farmhands and to buy more house items. Later on you can get a song/painting that gives you a ribbon on completion + some tickets so I have those going in my whole house. You have to level the flower paintings for that and get the last song on the piano.  

1 hour ago, DiegoMolinams said:

How long did it take for the 100,000 and 50,000 tiles trophies? It takes forever :( and with no stats, it's even worse

No idea I had just played a long time and eventually got them. Sorry :( I wish the game did track the trophies. Even Castaway Paradise for all its flaws tracks trophy progress ingame. 

• Like 1