Titles Trophy

I obtained every title for all characters on my first playthrough except for Item Hater. When I started my 2nd playthrough speed run, I got that title after Act 1 but the trophy for all titles didn't pop. Do you need to have all party members at once for this to pop or has it glitched on me?

• 9 months later...

You can clean up the titles in NG+ as long as you carry the titles with you in the grade shop.

Also note that any title that comes from a skit (i.e. item hater) you can get by viewing the relevant skit in the namco banda island after unlocking all the skits in the grade shop.

• 2 years later...

If anyone might be able to provide some insight please. Is there a time when Flynn cannot obtain his fatal strike title? Or is there a massive glitch. Let me explain.

I played the game normally getting to the end of Act I when Flynn joins the party. Previously, I was equipping everyone with minimum damage and farming 100 fatal strikes the hard way, made for good item farming and recipe completion as well. Rita, Repede, Yuri, Estelle, and Karol all obtained their titles with zero problem after number 100. I got to Ghasfarost, tried to get Flynn's and nothing after 100, I didn't think anything of it and kept going eventually getting 250 and still no title. I thought I had glitched my save because I redeemed the costume DLC and in the Judith pack she gets the title by performing 1000 fatal strikes, so naturally I start over. I wasn't that far in. I even deleted the game and reinstalled it.

Fast forward to today, I completed everything on my way back to Ghasfarost still getting the fatal strike titles perfectly fine for the first 5 party members (when Raven joins he does not have the weapon or abilities and same goes for Judith). I did not open the DLC packs to just to be safe. I immediately try to get Flynn's fatal knight title as soon as he joins and to my dismay I just got 105 and no title. 

Can he not get the title yet, does the game block him from getting it this early even though he can be controlled and can learn the abilities since I have a Compact Sword +1? I know he joins a few times in the game, so am I not able to get this title for him until another time he joins or when he joins permanently at the end? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm only guessing here but I think it has to be later in the game. I read somewhere that a lot of stuff becomes unlockable post Aurnion rebuild. For example, I'm on my second playthough where I'm doing speed run and collected my one and only missing monster from the first run. Initially I only received the trophy the moment I filled the monster book. Then I didn't get anything further till act 3 start when I got the skit for completing the monster book. (I completed the book act 1). Then I read around and found out that I can't get the title till after Aurnion is fully rebuilt. I know this has nothing to do with fatal strikes but I think both are tied to game events is all I'm saying, and that game event could be as far as Aurnion. I know this isn't a solid answer to your question but just hoping to shed some light on the issue 

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...