How to get glitched trophies to pop.

drummerklg

As most of you know already, this amazing game has been plagued with trophy glitches, almost every trophy is glitched, below is a list for each trophy and how to fix them.

P.S: I recommend saving when you are about to get your last collectible of each type, what I mean is, when you are about to pick up your last artifact, make a different save, that way if you pick it up and the trophy doesn't pop, you can reload your save and try again with the fix.

Trophies that can be fixed by deleting the patch and trying again.

That's all I got(hidden) listen to all of Ellie's jokes.

I got this(find all training manuals)

Master of unlocking(Unlock all shiv doors)

It was all just lying there(find all artifacts)

Endure and survive(collect all comics)

How to fix difficulty trophies

What you want to do is replay the last level(epilogue) without the patch, it will only take you a minute tops, then wait for the credits to run through all the way to the end.  Some people have had to try this a couple times for the trophy to pop, for me personally and my brother, it popped on the first try.

Note about scavenger trophy(gather all collectibles)

You may see some people unlock this trophy before they unlock the comic book one, or the training manuals one, don't think they glitched or any of that, for some reason I finished the game with 146 collectibles, there is only 141, so when I got to 141, the trophy for getting all collectibles popped, even though I still had some missing.

LAST RESORT(ALWAYS WORKS)

I couldn't get the firefly pendant no matter what I would do, so I deleted ALL my saves(back them up first) and it worked, this is the last option you should be focused on since having to run through the story a 4th/5th time just for a collectible is ridiculous, trust me, I know..

Edited by drummerklg
  • Like 2

As most of you know already, this amazing game has been plagued with trophy glitches, almost every trophy is glitched, below is a list for each trophy and how to fix them.

P.S: I recommend saving when you are about to get your last collectible of each type, what I mean is, when you are about to pick up your last artifact, make a different save, that way if you pick it up and the trophy doesn't pop, you can reload your save and try again with the fix.

Trophies that can be fixed by deleting the patch and trying again.

That's all I got(hidden) listen to all of Ellie's jokes.

I got this(find all training manuals)

Master of unlocking(Unlock all shiv doors)

It was all just lying there(find all artifacts)

Endure and survive(collect all comics)

I don't know what is going on with look for the light(collect all firefly pendants) Me and my brother deleted the patch, collected it again, 3 different times, but the trophy just wouldn't pop, I don't know what to tell you about this one, just hope you get it.

How to fix difficulty trophies

What you want to do is replay the last level(epilogue) without the patch, it will only take you a minute tops, then wait for the credits to run through all the way to the end.  Some people have had to try this a couple times for the trophy to pop, for me personally and my brother, it popped on the first try.

Note about scavenger trophy(gather all collectibles)

You may see some people unlock this trophy before they unlock the comic book one, or the training manuals one, don't think they glitched or any of that, for some reason I finished the game with 146 collectibles, there is only 141, so when I got to 141, the trophy for getting all collectibles popped, even though I still had some missing.

Drummer i'm about half way through the game and i just checked my collectibles it says i have 13 firefly pendants but when i check my bag i only have 11 is this ok or

is it the glitch ? iv'e been told deleting the patch then checking fixes it or will correctly tell you which ones you actually have and which ones it didn't register 

so what you think ?

Also counted my collectibles and i have 65 , that's - 2 from the 13 pendents that aren't there and - 2 tools as that adds to the total .  

I counted from the guide i'm using and i have collected 65 , that is the correct number yet the game says 69 ? weird definitely the glitch

apparently the number goes back to normal when you delete the patch , so hopefully it does . 

Edited by TheBolloxx
  • Like 1

Drummer i'm about half way through the game and i just checked my collectibles it says i have 13 firefly pendants but when i check my bag i only have 11 is this ok or

is it the glitch ? iv'e been told deleting the patch then checking fixes it or will correctly tell you which ones you actually have and which ones it didn't register 

so what you think ?

Also counted my collectibles and i have 65 , that's - 2 from the 13 pendents that aren't there and - 2 tools as that adds to the total .  

I counted from the guide i'm using and i have collected 65 , that is the correct number yet the game says 69 ? weird definitely the glitch

apparently the number goes back to normal when you delete the patch , so hopefully it does . 

Don't worry man everything else can be fixed, but the pendant one I tried and tried, I couldn't get it to pop, just make sure you save before you pick up the last collectible.  It doesn't tell you which ones registered, I counted up 30 at the end of the game, no trophy, so I hope that it thinks that once you get to 28, it will say 30 and it will give you the trophy, not the other way around of what happened to me, I had 30, but it never gave me the trophy

Edited by drummerklg

Don't worry man everything else can be fixed, but the pendant one I tried and tried, I couldn't get it to pop, just make sure you save before you pick up the last collectible.

I will and did you save before the last pendant ? 

and try it that way ? 

Yupp, saved before the last one, picked it up no trophy, deleted patch, tried 3 more times, no trophy =/

Apparently if you collect it , save then uninstall patch then go back into the game if you check your pendants a couple will be missing which if

you go collect it will pop 

Oh and when i finish it on normal will i get easy and easy+ trophy ? 

or will i get the + trophies when finishing survivor+ ? 

Edited by TheBolloxx

Apparently if you collect it , save then uninstall patch then go back into the game if you check your pendants a couple will be missing which if

you go collect it will pop 

Oh and when i finish it on normal will i get easy and easy+ trophy ? 

or will i get the + trophies when finishing survivor+ ? 

No, you will get them when finishing survivor plus.  And that's fine, I'm halfway through survivor collecting the pendants again.

So guys please correct me if I'm wrong (new in the console gaming). Just got TLoU, I play an entire playthrough with the patch 1.01, then when I'm about to finish a collectible trophy (last for each) I save, I quit the game, deleting patch, replaying the game without installing the patch and all will be fine? :o

P.S: In "That's all I got" trophy you are doing it the same way? Does this also works the same way for the "I want to talk about it" trophy? Really thanks! This thread may help me a lot :)

So guys please correct me if I'm wrong (new in the console gaming). Just got TLoU, I play an entire playthrough with the patch 1.01, then when I'm about to finish a collectible trophy (last for each) I save, I quit the game, deleting patch, replaying the game without installing the patch and all will be fine? :o

P.S: In "That's all I got" trophy you are doing it the same way? Does this also works the same way for the "I want to talk about it" trophy? Really thanks! This thread may help me a lot :)

If you get a trophy glitch, yes, before you delete the patch you could also try signing out of psn because that seems to work to.

Hmm I do hope you get the firefly pendant glitched fixed drummerklg. I was able to finish all the collectable trophies with the patch installed. Anything I forgotten I used chapter select to see what I missed in each chapter and used a new save to collect it.

if any of you are still stuck on the artefacts trophy 'it was all just lying there', i found that i need to flip one of the artefacts, Ellie's note from her mum to be specific (not sure if it is only this artefact that needs to be flipped but this was the first one i flipped and 5 seconds later the trophy popped) 
hope this helps

My problem is if Mass effect 3, I played for the first time as a free one hour as plus member and got the first trophy, back to command or something like that, back to duty, if I recall. So after months I bought the disc one and the trophy disappeared, I already finished the game, already deleated the saves, patches and nothing. Don't know what to do really and every trophy we get in the free time no longer is there so I don't know if it had some problem since I got earlier via digital.

With those glitched trophies in The Last Of Us...shouldn't be a problem,like every collectable you pick up,after you have to read it or flip and everything about ??? Did somebody tried it ??? 

Edited by lubajz10

I figured out that it was my profile that was glitched. If you were playing TLoU on release day your profile save is most likely corrupt. See ND Fb page for info. What i had to do in order to get my pendant and manual trophies was delete my profile and start a new profile. Yes this will reset all counters. I made a backup copy of my profile on a thumb drive and replaced it after i ran through the game on easy and collected the pendants and manuals. Now i can continue my plus playthroughs. The option of deleting the patch is not available to me as i have the digital copy of the game and the patch is part of the game file.

• Like 1

I figured out that it was my profile that was glitched. If you were playing TLoU on release day your profile save is most likely corrupt. See ND Fb page for info. What i had to do in order to get my pendant and manual trophies was delete my profile and start a new profile. Yes this will reset all counters. I made a backup copy of my profile on a thumb drive and replaced it after i ran through the game on easy and collected the pendants and manuals. Now i can continue my plus playthroughs. The option of deleting the patch is not available to me as i have the digital copy of the game and the patch is part of the game file.

Yeah, several people have told me that worked for them, it's a kind of last resort kind of thing oyu know, and since I just need the firefly pendants, that is 8 hours of my life that should have never been taken way =/

and what about if you started before release date ? because here in the UK I've had a preorder at GAME shop ( www.game.co.uk) and they sending always like you have game already day before...I've got Ellie Edition :) so instead of 14.6. I started to play 13.6.

Edited by lubajz10

I have had the patches and heard every joke told to me at least twice. I deleted the patch and went back to hear every joke and still did not get the trophy. I  was also signed out of PSN. This is the only thing that could keep me from getting platinum.

Edited by SilenceIsDeafnin

I've managed to obtain all the collectible trophies other than the "Master of Unlocking" trophy which refuses to unlock for me and i am quite certain that i have opened all the shiv doors across my multiple playthroughs.

Weird thing is that across two different saves it is listed that i have either 8/13 or 12/13, and the final door that i know the game has tracked is the one in the underground tunnel near the end of the game BUT i am certain i opened that one during my very first playthrough. I've gone back, redone all the doors but the number never jumps up to 13.

Any specific tips for getting this trophy to unlock?

I've managed to obtain all the collectible trophies other than the "Master of Unlocking" trophy which refuses to unlock for me and i am quite certain that i have opened all the shiv doors across my multiple playthroughs.

Weird thing is that across two different saves it is listed that i have either 8/13 or 12/13, and the final door that i know the game has tracked is the one in the underground tunnel near the end of the game BUT i am certain i opened that one during my very first playthrough. I've gone back, redone all the doors but the number never jumps up to 13.

Any specific tips for getting this trophy to unlock?

The shiv doors are rumored to have to be done in one playthrough.

• 1 month later...

I've had this issue too. I had an issue with the shiv doors. When i open a shiv door it doesn't show up on my stats and i've opend all 13 and still doesn't work i've tried everything it's so annoying.I'm just not going to play this game untill ND come out with a patch for the trophy glitches in TLOU.

• 1 month later...
icon8.gif I just finished TLOU on Normal

... and these are the ff. trophy glitches that i didn't obtain:

-"It was all just lying there" (but I got "Scavenger" How come?)
-"Master of Unlocking" (I opened every shiv door)
-"I want to talk about it" (I did every conversation)

Can I just do chapter select or should I play another difficulty?

Currently playing on Survivor+
I hope I can finally get all of these trophies..
Thanks