Gran Turismo 6 Discussion - GT6 Demo Now Available

Parker

Gran Turismo 6 is coming out later this year and we've had quite a bit of information thrown at us so for those anticipating the game as much as I am, lets use this thread as a place to discuss the new features coming to the game, gameplay videos and anything else related to the game. 

The physics engine has been completely overhauled as well as the tire model so this game is going to be much more realistic than GT5. The game also look much better than GT5 and according to Kaz it will sound better and the AI will be better too. For now though, lets just watch some (awful) driving from the lucky attendants of E3. 

So, how do you think the game looks so far? Polyphony Digital has also announced that they'll be releasing DLC monthly which is also fantastic and I hope that means we'll see the return of some great classic GT original tracks like Red Rock and Grindlewald. 

Parker

Edited by Parker
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

After a few hours of racing on Silverstone in the Nissan 370Z I can say this will be my favorite game of they year when it releases. The new physics engine is absolutely brilliant and seeing the new suspension model in action kept me occupied for far longer than it should have. 

The demo looks better than GT5 too. I don't know if it is because it is much smaller only being a demo but everything seemed to run smoother and Polyphony Digital seemed to have made quite a few improvements to some tracks so they look much better. I just can't get over how great the game feels with a force feedback wheel, it has surpassed any console driving sim on the market, that's for sure. In fact, I'd put it ahead of the majority of PC sims as well. Polyphony Digital have spent a lot of time on this new physics and suspension model and it really shows. 

Parker

• Like 2