Trophy Thoughts and when is this out?

Most probably as easy as "first" part:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/7007-windstorm

2 minutes ago, FranciRoosters said:

If it's the same developers, they still gotta fix the trophies in Windstorm. Currently they can't be unlocked.

?
Any more info? I can see that there is a few recent plat achievers. What's the issue then?
I still have the disc version, didn't play yet.

Ok now I see:

Edited by Smashero

4 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Most probably as easy as "first" part:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/7007-windstorm

?
Any more info? I can see that there is a few recent plat achievers. What's the issue then?
I still have the disc version, didn't play yet.

The issue seems to be with the patch 1.3 (digital and retail) which doesn't even add the trophy list to the trophies section on the PS4 upon launching. Whoever unlocked the plat has the retail version downgraded to 1.0.

Edited by FranciRoosters

5 minutes ago, FranciRoosters said:

The issue seems to be with the patch 1.3 (digital and retail) which doesn't even add the trophy list to the trophies section on the PS4 upon launching. Whoever unlocked the plat has the retail version downgraded to 1.0.

I can check that: will start my Disc version without connecting to PSN and to not load the patch.

Got Platinum on the original one. The problem is the gold edition patch. You have to play it without any updates! Also, one of the wooden statues can glitch... The most disturbing thing on this game is the fact that you dont have to play the game for platinum. just play the tutorial and do all the open world stuff :-D

• Like 1