can I get platinum trophy without friends?

I'm asking because I started yesterday. As I said, I have no friends at the moment playing the division 2.

Can I still get the trophy? I read about clan war, disavowed agent, "A Friend in Need",....

• Like 1

Clan war is relatively easy, you just need 1 person from your clan, and at least one person from the opposing team must be a member of a clan (which is highly probable). Don't know about the disavowed agent yet, but I do know that "A Friend in Need" is a real pain atm (bugged & not registering for many players). I'd say if you manage to get "a friend in need", you'll be well on your way towards the platinum. 

Yes you can, that is what I am doing right now.

You need to boost trophy group therapy with at least 1 player.

It is so hard to do some missions alone, always find group for main missions until you level up.

It can be frustrating dying all the time.

Skills are important, use the one for healing yourself and a turret.

Others will come through gameplay.

I know that playing solo this game is very hard. Today I had only 2 hour before work to play, and I finished only one main mission for the trophy in two hours. It is demanding, but when you finish it alone, the feeling is awesome. What I think that doing the missions on hard is something you can't do alone.

The hard missions are actually easiest with 2 players.  The scaling for damage is perfect.  I was playing one of the levels with 4 and we kept getting slaughtered.  Keep in mind though that we were all pretty much just hit level 30 and didn't probably have the best gear.  Anyways a bit later two of us played the same mission and we walked through it absolutely no problem.  If at any point in this game you're having a hard time gear up.  A few items and a bit of a dps boost can make all the difference in the world.  Not to mention the skills were broken yesterday morning when we were trying to play the 4 player hard.  That made the game 100% tougher when you have no turrets.  I think to answer your question playing this game on hard right now solo is probably going to be difficult.  There are just so many enemies to deal with by yourself.  on the other hand at some point it will probably be a breeze when you get exotic gear on down the road.  I can solo hard for the 1st one pretty much without going down and it was the same amount of toughness when it 1st came out. The whole feeling that is expose to come from a looter shooter is weak to strong. It's simple progression and the aim of the game.

22 minutes ago, Scorpions444 said:

aww, the title sounds depressing :(  I can be your friend 

to answer the question, even if you couldn't get it with "friends" you can always get all online stuff with randoms :) 

Ahah looks like i'm not the only one who felt sad by reading this title and came here to see what was the problem ^^'

I don't have the game but i'm sure @blakif can find great friends here to boost "The division 2", even if it's not needed ;)

On 19/3/2019 at 5:38 PM, Scorpions444 said:

aww, the title sounds depressing :(  I can be your friend 

On 19/3/2019 at 6:03 PM, seblegamer said:

Ahah looks like i'm not the only one who felt sad by reading this title and came here to see what was the problem ^^'

I'm so sorry guys ! ? Maybe the title was a little clickbait ??

3 years ago I loved The Divison with my friends, but they didn't love it as me, so I'm the only one who bought it on day one. Probably in 6 months someone of my friends will get it, but I'm loving so much also this second chapter that I want to get the platinum as fast as  I can ?