Clear sighted trophy glitched?

helpthemedic

So basiclly im just starting to come to terms with me not platting this game, had some thoughts about it but it was longer than I expected, maybe i will do it over time since it's a bloody good game and easy to pick up and just play on the train and other transport systems. 

But until then i thought i might as well do as many trophies as i can before putting it aside, and I have still not got this Clear sighted trophy which feels wierd?

Clear Sighted
You found 30 Relics   25.36%
UNCOMMON 40-bronze.png

I have taken as many relics as i can find and i should be well over 30 at this time, i haven't counted them but i have found atleast one at each map and usually atleast two but it haven't popped. Is it glitched?

• 3 months later...

No, the trophy isn't glitched, i thought it was. But it's not. You need to get 30 NEW relics to get clear sighted. Note that each time you get a relic a message New or Duplicate will appear. Duplicate is to exchange with someone using the NEAR feature (and it doesn't count toward the trophy). I got the eagle eyed trophy (all relics found) when i still needed 2 more relics in the entire game to complete all relics taken through all leves because that was my last NEW relic (the trophies just count the NEW relics and not the DUPLICATE relics), the last 2 ones were "duplicate" and it doesn't count for the achievement. The duplicate relics are used for changing using the NEAR feature. You can get both trophies without ever using NEAR. The game computes 'all relics' as soon as you get your last NEW relic in your gameplay. So don't sweat, both achievements are possible to get without using the NEAR feature. Hope that helped. ^^

Nainphy.png

Edited by Nainphy
  • Like 1

Interesting... I was wondering why there were "duplicate" relics when I would pick them up for the first time playing through a level that I had never played before. Took me a while to get tuned into the sound when you are near the relics but, now i've got it :)  

Just out of curiosity, can you get all 30 relics (and the trophy) by only using near?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Does this whole "duplicate" business make it harder to get the trophy? This is something that is relatively unclear in the game and it is a little confusing to me right now...

Not at all =)

But trophies are kinda weird =)

I got the all relics trophy randomly even though I'm apparently missing relic 53 since it's not filled in the Tree =)

So just have 3/3 relics in every round and you will surely get it =)

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Does anyone know or even had any problems with relics on world 8 (Dragon Soup). There is 3 relics to get but i can only find 2 of them (even after using a guide), i hope this isn't going to stop me getting the last 2 trophies for the platinum.

I'm hoping there is a known work around for this because i don't really want to start the game all over again.