Hardest boss?

14 minutes ago, Ptirle said:

Is it cheesing if you eat red lump, sugar, rice and everything nice and then just keep attacking Isshin? Posture gets destroyed very fast. On the first playthrough thou, on second and third it's little bit different.

Using items that are available to you certainly wouldn't be considered cheesing.

A perfect example of cheesing is Powerpyx's video for The Lone Shadow in Hirata Estate. ?

It's pretty clever though. 

15 minutes ago, reiner- said:

Using items that are available to you certainly wouldn't be considered cheesing.

A perfect example of cheesing is Powerpyx's video for The Lone Shadow in Hirata Estate. 1f602.png

It's pretty clever though. 

Yeah, but it was easier than cheesing itself :D

Edited by Ptirle
  • Like 1

Nothing comes even close to Isshin the Sword Saint. As much as I loved the game and almost every boss, this, in my opinion, is where the creators finally went overboard with the difficulty, and it left a very sour taste in my mouth. After 90 minutes of trying to learn his patterns and failing, I decided to look for the easiest possible way out, like every sane person. Turns out you can just run in circles around him and bait his jump attack, attack once, disengage, repeat. Thank god I never have to do this again.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ShadowReplicant said:

Nothing comes even close to Isshin the Sword Saint. As much as I loved the game and almost every boss, this, in my opinion, is where the creators finally went overboard with the difficulty, and it left a very sour taste in my mouth. After 90 minutes of trying to learn his patterns and failing, I decided to look for the easiest possible way out, like every sane person. Turns out you can just run in circles around him and bait his jump attack, attack once, disengage, repeat. Thank god I never have to do this again.

Man I agree this is a difficult fight.

It blows my mind that some of these YouTubers can beat him with no Gourd upgrades and no prayer beads and take no damage.