how did somebody platinum defiance in just days?

tezgamer

Looking at leaderboards I noticed that people have platinumed this game in next to no time have they cheated? The only way to reach trusted with 4 factions in less than 5 weeks is to spend a fortune on boosts. To me both of these methods smack of trophy whore desperation. Maybe I'm wrong but this desire to be the first to platinum must ruin any enjoyment of what is a vastly better game than reviewers would have us believe.

Very very desperate and messes it up for legitimate players. I have earnt all my platinums (28) the hard way and will probably be proudest of the one for defiance when I finally get it which should be in about 2 weeks time as I didn't really do echelon contracts until recently. Pity I won't really be able to compare my progress properly because of these numptys.

New to this site so not read other threads. If this is the case then it's obviously a big issue for many people and something sony need to look at. I personally wouldn't have a clue how to cheat and don't really want to know. I love the sense of achievement when that shiny trophy pops but thats not the real reason I play. I have a few games that are near platinum but can't be bothered to invest the time to finish. Cheaters aren't a problem for me as such but I The mentality baffles me

New to this site so not read other threads. If this is the case then it's obviously a big issue for many people and something sony need to look at. I personally wouldn't have a clue how to cheat and don't really want to know. I love the sense of achievement when that shiny trophy pops but thats not the real reason I play. I have a few games that are near platinum but can't be bothered to invest the time to finish. Cheaters aren't a problem for me as such but I The mentality baffles me

I 100% agree with everything you are saying and I feel the same way, but I just don't acknowledge cheaters. They aren't real gamers and it is pathetic what they do but just don't acknowledge

Just checked definitely no mention of max reputation for paradise. Co.op maps are good way of boosting weapon skill. Have done all co.op achievements except for motherlode gave up on that one as its is stupidly hard to kil in 5 minutes

Sorry if this thread offends or bores you but it has caused much debate. like I said earlier I am new to this site. It has caused much debate, not everybody's agreed with what I say but thats a good thing I want to hrear other peoples views whether they're the same as mine or not. If you don't like what is written then thats fine you don't have to follow the thread but if you want to contribute then please do but say something constructive, all opinion are welcome. If you don't like the thread don't read it. Why waste your time waiting for it to close?