Brand new to game and genre

Swo-Big

Yes you can go solo. The one thing I will say is to not play this game just to plat it. A lot of what you are going to need to do is going to take time. This game was not designed with these trophies in mind, and it was meant to be played for a long time. If you just focus on the plat then you will get frustrated. Most of the trophies will come in time, but this could easily be a couple hundred hours to do. The six link fusing can be a crap shoot. Some get it right away, some take thousands of orbs. Its one of those you will get in time, given you play enough and do enough fusing. If you are new to this kind of genre then I suggest you do a lot of reading. Find a build, learn about crafting, learn about skills, ect. You should however do these as they come up, other then finding a build. You want to do that right away so you know how to level and what to look for. As for the rest look them up when you find yourself with a question. This game has years of new mechanics added on to it, if you try and learn it all right away you are just going to get buried under a ton of info. 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 11/04/2019 at 10:26 AM, Arielferrari19 said:

Watch for Builds here to https://www.poebuilds.net (it has video tutorials and for the builds too) because one of the problems of being a noob (myself) is that you can't respec your whole Skill Tree. so you do need to know where to go, and with that giant skill tree is really overwhelming without a specific Build guide. 

Firstly, I don't trust any PoE site that has advertisements offering to sell you items or currency for real money. If you are caught doing it you will have your account banned. Secondly, many sites that offer ads for RMT (real money trades) sometimes have builds that are destined to fail, just to make you so desperate as to RMT gear to survive endgame. I'm not saying this site is one of those sites or not; I've never used it, but the first thing I saw when I opened the page was an ad for an RMT site.

If you want builds, go directly to the source at pathofexile.com and do a forum search for "synthesis starter builds"

Secondly, you most definitely can respec your entire tree, it will just cost you Respec Points which can be acquired from a mix of doing all of the side quests and Orbs of Regret which can drop randomly, or you can trade with vendors in town or other players. Having said that it isn't cheap to do a full respec (as Orbs of Regret are typically worth roughly 1:1 with Chaos Orbs) and most times, unless you are really deep into the endgame (level 80+) it's probably easier just to start another character, as 1-80 can be done in just a few days with the gear you saved from your first character or some cheap levelling uniques.

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/05/2019 at 9:07 AM, IronMask75 said:

Besides that, this site is very strange,

I use this here: https://www.poebuilds.cc/

It has no ads, and it links directly to the official POE forum, having the advantage of being a little more organized by types of builds and characters.

additionally, the game could display the IDof who sells things in the game because I tried to buy items and the person denied placing a website to buy the items in dollars ... I would love to report these people as it disrupts the game market as a whole.

Edited by WerneyPark