Are there any good tower defence(ish) games for the vita?

helpthemedic

Just remember about googling for this a while back but found nothing as far as i can remember. So as a last resort, help me out here PSNprofiles! 

Are there any kind of tower defence or similiar games for the vita right now worth checking out? Or upcoming for that mather aswell. 

The only one I've played is Plants vs Zombies which is definitely worth checking out.

Oh should have meantioned that I have played through that! And actually is going through it again, going for that plat since i only have one trophy left on it. I lost all my save files since i backed it up on my ps3 and deleted it from the vita due to only having a 4 gb memory card. And then I got YLOD on the PS3. :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay: 

Haven't got around to starting with it again until last week. Not playing it as frenetic as the first time though. 

pixel junk monsters is the only 1 i know of and im not sure if dungeon defenders or crystal defenders are avail for vita,i think that fieldrunners 2 is coming out in the next couple of months as well

i could be wrong but isnt army corps of hell a tower def game 2?

pixel junk monsters is the only 1 i know of and im not sure if dungeon defenders or crystal defenders are avail for vita,i think that fieldrunners 2 is coming out in the next couple of months as well

I have pixel junk monsters, but yeah it's PSP game in the end and it was allright i guess. 

Dungeon defenders was in development but got cancled :(

I have to look into Army corps then, i have literlly not had a second of gameplay look or anything due to the horrible name and cover picture. 

That's the one.

Fieldrunners 2, yes! Looks awesome and exactly what i was looking for! Will be a day 1 one buy if it's not to expensive

Zombie Tycoon 2 looks promising, anyone willing to share their thoughts on it? Is it worth trying out?

Edited by helpthemedic

• 4 weeks later...