Bone to bone trophy doubt

RCA03

I passed the game on hard diffculty (for the platinum). but i want to get the bone to bone trophy of the DLC, and to pass the last challenge of la caverna del pollo on hard difficulty with the skeleton luchador skin it´s really hard. and now the question, there´s any way to change the game difficulty to normal difficulty again?

Yes. I just did it. Delete the game/patch. Reinstall the game without the patch. Make sure you have you save backed up first. 

When you have the pre-patch game, select Start New Game, select Normal. It will ask you to overwrite... don't hit yes. Just back out with  :circle: . Go to options and back out, this will cause an autosave. Now hit continue, open the map, if Hard is no longer in the upper right hand corner, than the glitch worked. I recommend backing your save up again. Go ahead and download the patch. Good luck.

Edited by MatCauthon

You can skip all but the final wave if you have 5/6 orbs... take the elevator to the bottom, go all the way to the right, use chicken form to fly up into the last column, change back and move around, defeat this wave of enemies and the trophy is yours :)

Edited by bmj14772
  • Like 1

If he's like me, he did the orbs on his first playthrough. Some of those optional platforming areas were a pain that I do not intend to do again   :)

Yes i did exactly like you. take all orbs two times? that´s crazy xD

Yes. I just did it. Delete the game/patch. Reinstall the game without the patch. Make sure you have you save backed up first. 

When you have the pre-patch game, select Start New Game, select Normal. It will ask you to overwrite... don't hit yes. Just back out with  :circle: . Go to options and back out, this will cause an autosave. Now hit continue, open the map, if Hard is no longer in the upper right hand corner, than the glitch worked. I recommend backing your save up again. Go ahead and download the patch. Good luck.

Thanks very much!! i have already read before in the trophy guide this trick for the trophy "that hard mode?" and i try it but didn´t works, i forgot that i install the patch few seconds ago xD

You can skip all but the final wave if you have 5/6 orbs... take the elevator to the bottom, go all the way to the right, use chicken form to fly up into the last column, change back and move around, defeat this wave of enemies and the trophy is yours :)

Yay! My cloud save on the PS3 was after my normat PT... so I was able to do this.

• Like 1

I did this using the 2p trick because I didn't feel like working around the patch. It took like 3-4 tries while I got used to switching controllers, but it wasn't too bad. It helps a lot if you let someone die at the end so that you can bring them back with full life before going to the next floor.

I did this using the 2p trick because I didn't feel like working around the patch. It took like 3-4 tries while I got used to switching controllers, but it wasn't too bad. It helps a lot if you let someone die at the end so that you can bring them back with full life before going to the next floor.

Same here I was too lazy to collect those orbs again. It is way easier in co op,  specially if you pick Juanita as the other character :)

Edited by Aexuz

Same here I was too lazy to collect those orbs again. It is way easier in co op,  specially if you pick Juanita as the other character :)

That works? I wasn't sure on the details so I just made both people skeletons. Using left/right+O repeatedly is a pretty decent safe move to get things out of your face (and group them for stronger combos), so infinite stamina was really helpful too.

• 4 weeks later...

I really want to go back and get back my 100% for this amazing game, but it's sounds like more trouble than it's worth. With the whole, do this and that, and this, delete this, redownload this nonsense. And now more DLC -___- I hope it's not broken this time also.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...