Strong man troophy arm wrestling

Loco-fella

Hey guys trying to get the strong man troophy i have done 2 out of 5 but I’m up to 30 bet and the Mexican dude at the start  of game and I’m finding him hard to beat gunna break my hand trying to press x so much still can’t get it tho any tricks or an easyier  way to beat the arm wrestlers and get this troophy plz post below 

thanks In advance 

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, gnova said:

Try to Keep your finger still and vibrate the controller up and down quickly

Hey got it a while back but thanks for your. Reply☺️

If anyone is wondering  this is what I did beat the. Maxican dude in Hong Kong at the start of the game 3 times shouldn’t be to hard 

then near the end of the game when u leave Hong Kong and when u get to Kowloon  there is a bunch of arm wresting dudes  I  think it’s called the fight quarter  look for the guy that has a starting bet of 10  beat him 2 times for a bet of 20 he is  easy to beat best to do this as soon as you get to Kowloon before anything else good luck 

Edited by bigpaul83

• 1 year later...

Hi, for anybody who has still problems with this trophy: I just realized by accident that your wins count over multiple playthroughs.

I won twice against garcia when I started the game. I wasted too much money and time on that bear norton fellow, unable to win.

I started the game new. Won three times against garcia and the trophy popped. 
So, no reason to break your fingers or destroy your controllers.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I beat the Mexican guy 3 times with little issue, but I immediately found another guy in an alley in between two tents on the waterfront near by, he beat me right away on my first try, as the guy said "FIGHT" and he put my arm down before I could do anything. But I managed to get him after that, but the 5th match I had was excruciating. My wrist was dying at that point and I couldn't keep it up anymore...I had to take a little break and come back to it. So I managed to get it out of the way as one of my first trophies in the game. 

• 8 months later...