Gold Rush: Replay or Restart

MisterMarcoo

I’ve been doing it on replay, saving before each mission. I play the level blind first and then see what the gold requirements are, if I think it’s easy to achieve I’ll replay the level then. It’s much easier with full stats and having more use of dead eye etc... Some levels are really long though and I’m skipping most of them because it’s too boring walking or riding for ages to get to the goal. So far I’ve got quite a few golds under my belt and I reckon I’ll get the trophy before I finish the last mission... hopefully!

6 hours ago, HOGIE838IRE said:

I’ve been doing it on replay, saving before each mission. I play the level blind first and then see what the gold requirements are, if I think it’s easy to achieve I’ll replay the level then. It’s much easier with full stats and having more use of dead eye etc... Some levels are really long though and I’m skipping most of them because it’s too boring walking or riding for ages to get to the goal. So far I’ve got quite a few golds under my belt and I reckon I’ll get the trophy before I finish the last mission... hopefully!

That wording you chose there is quite confusing, since "doing it on replay" has thus far been used in this thread to mean "using the built-in replay feature", i.e., replaying a mission from the menu with standard stats, standard horse and standard weapons. 

But good luck! At least doing it the way you are doing it doesn't spoil the game for you :)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Erkawest said:

But ruins the game experience if it's the 1st playthru (that's why I did on replay)

Oh I agree, I also did it with the replay feature.. Didn't want to think about any of this during my blind playthrough. But other players simply look up the requirements before even playing the mission first... In comparison, saving before a mission, at least that way you still experience the story from the game, not a guide.. :) 

Edited by Arcesius