A very easy and quick method to defeat the boss of The Frozen Dawn (solo & co-op)

athanasios_osfp

The method is very easy! Just use Frontline with Vicious and Hand to Hand (as 3rd one you can use whatever you like, I used Determination). You must also have the melee perk (Faustblitz). Make sure you have a full red meter for your special ability before going to the boss fight. As a wonder weapon use the scythe. When the boss fight begins, run to the boss and activate Frontline. Just keep meleeing him and you will skip all phases. Also with this method you don't need a packed weapon. The above method also worked for me in a 2-players and in a 4-players co-op game.

• Like 1

On 26.04.2019 at 0:03 PM, athanasios_osfp said:

The method is very easy! Just use Frontline with Vicious and Hand to Hand (as 3rd one you can use whatever you like, I used Determination). You must also have the melee perk (Faustblitz). Make sure you have a full red meter for your special ability before going to the boss fight. As a wonder weapon use the scythe. When the boss fight begins, run to the boss and activate Frontline. Just keep meleeing him and you will skip all phases. Also with this method you don't need a packed weapon. The above method also worked for me in a 2-players and in a 4-players co-op game.

Thanks for sharing :). Before that there was Flamethrower glitch which you could demolish the boss in 30 seconds but that's been patched. This'll be handy if Sledgehammer doesn't patch this which I doubt. (I wonder if there's new quick boss strategies will come out for Shadowed Throne or Darkest Shore..? ?)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, XxIsa-GxX said:

Thanks for sharing :). Before that there was Flamethrower glitch which you could demolish the boss in 30 seconds but that's been patched. This'll be handy if Sledgehammer doesn't patch this which I doubt. (I wonder if there's new quick boss strategies will come out for Shadowed Throne or Darkest Shore..? 1f914.png)

Yes I've heard of that glitch. As for the other maps, I don't know because I really don't like them and play them a lot as The Frozen Dawn.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...