Second to last boss, No Roll Mode

AJ_Radio

The second hand AFTER you activate the switches is the problem. 50 percent of my attempts die on it.

Then after you avoid it you HAVE to shoot. Usually I'm too far away and my accuracy is ass that I can't hit the small window when the Titan shoots it's laser.

Incredibly frustrating.

5 minutes ago, Spaz said:

The second hand AFTER you activate the switches is the problem. 50 percent of my attempts die on it.

Then after you avoid it you HAVE to shoot. Usually I'm too far away and my accuracy is ass that I can't hit the small window when the Titan shoots it's laser.

Incredibly frustrating.

Yeah you have to be really quick after the second button gets pressed, you literally have half a second to aim and shoot.

• Like 1

I did similar to the video SlimSanta put up, except started with the right switch. You want to run as it's descending and it needs to just nick the edge of it, that gives enough time to get to the other switch. Once they're both hit, keep moving until the eye opens and hit it.

It'll take a bunch of tries to get the timing and placement down, especially to know when to stop moving and prepare your arrow, you've a split second there, but it's doable with patience and practice.

Got the trophy.

Getting the two switches activated isn't that difficult. It's the SECOND hand right after the first one hits and you have to go DOWN just after the first hand hits the ground. If you fiddle around for even a split second you are going to die to it.

Hitting the "core" of the Titan took a number of tries but eventually I got it.

I thought The Soul was pretty bad but luckily I downed him fairly quickly.

• 2 years later...