Before I start NG+, I want to know something.

DotNavid

Is it possible to get all the collectibles on one playthrough by using chapter select and THEN starting Survivor+ through the glitch? That's what I want to do. 

Yeah it sure is, thats what i have just done... i missed an artifact and then went back using chapter select and got it and the trophy popped. I just missed 3 shiv doors and on my survival playthrough i'm doing: Jokes, optional convos, hopefully clearing up my shiv doors and finishing up on upgrades for weapons and Joel (Probably a 3rd playthrough on easy if uprades are not done, i wouldn't mind, this game is absolutely amazing) :)

Edited by KillCount2121

Just got to the end of Pittsburgh(Escape the City.) Everything that should have carried over did(Joel and weapon upgrades, Training Manuals, etc.) What I don't under stand is the collectible number I'm getting on my NG+ profile. I've gotten all the artifacts(45), Comic books(4), Pendants(13), the 12 Manuals and 5 tools  that carried over up to that point. When I add everything up on paper I get 79 but the number on my profile is 100 O_o.

Does the game also count shiv doors as collectibles? Only ask because I've gotten all of the Shiv doors on my first Survivor PT and 8 of them on my NG+. If it does, it would explain why I have an extra 21 collectibles. 

Edited by DavidBallZ

DO NOT UPGRADE THE PISTOL!!!!!!!!!   Save it as the last weapon you upgrade.  WHY??  Because if youre like me and have played new game + on survivor and STILL havent upgraded all weapons you can finish that one off pretty fast on a new play through of new game + on easy.