iamdemon84

Anybody Know When NA Version Trophies Goin Live?

10 posts in this topic

I am wondering the same. An NA trophy list has finally been posted but still no trophies live on PSN. 

11 hours ago, sunnydaleAlumni said:

I am wondering the same. An NA trophy list has finally been posted but still no trophies live on PSN. 

It's the EU stack, nobody has gotten any on it yet because it comes out next month for them.  Please contact Arc System Works on twitter or something about it.

Thanks that makes sense about it being the EU stack. And I have contacted them on Twitter, twice, but no response. Just a congrats for my getting Platinum.

Guess we'll wait and see if they fix it once the EU version comes out, or have more people contact Arc about the problem.

Still nothing on my end. I have seen other NA players saying the same.

Edited by sunnydaleAlumni
added more to comment

Everyone jus keep contacting Arc System Works or whoever on their twitter, I contacted them once and got nothing back, will contact again once it reaches the two month mark cause that's jus ridiculous ^^; The more people showing them there is a problem, the better.

List is up! I did the same contacted them on Twitter and then on Tuesday I used the contact form on their website. Didn't get a response to any of it but maybe enough of us were contacting that they couldn't ignore any longer. Thanks!