Name the game based on a screenshot

lporiginalg

GD people. It's HellHound's turn. If you can guess her image then go for it, if not too bad so sad, you don't get to just go posting an image for others to guess all willy nilly that is just chaos!!! I know you got some right answers Draken but those were all posted out of turn ok as original thread poster I am making an official ruling here it's HellHound's turn and all other images are illegal. Illegal I say!

referee.jpg

Ramonalicious already got it, I know that screen from anywhere, anyone that's played "I wanna be that guy" knows it.

i know that ramonalicious already named it, never played that game before and i just trying to fix my mistake to the referee, with a wrong answer to keep the chain going  <_<  

so whose turn is it now?

even though i don´t know most of the games here (not oldschool enough i guess) i really like to keep an eye on this thread but i lost track.

so whose turn is it now damn it!

Edited by CoregBlue

Technically we should be waiting on HcG-Clawz to come back and tell us if Ramonalicious is right or not.

Having said that, right after I first posted this I immiediately thought I should have included a 24 hour rule, to keep things moving. So basically if no one guesses your game within 24 hours you are obligated to provide a hint or another clue or forfeit your turn. Likewise if someone guess on your game and you don't return within 24 hours to confirm the answer then you forfeit your turn to that person who guessed.

So given that rule I would say HcG-Clawz has another 6 hours or so to tell us if Ramonalicious is right and if he doesn't come back then it will become Ramonalicious turn by default.