[Suggestion]: Trophy rarity

It would be great if you could add either a separate column for the global unlock percentage, or maybe a static switch, so we can change it ourselves, so we don't have to hover over to see the actual completion bonus. I'm more interested in the global total, more than the site total, maybe it's just me, though, nut it would be kinda nice!

2 minutes ago, StubbsDK said:

It would be great if you could add either a separate column for the global unlock percentage, or maybe a static switch, so we can change it ourselves, so we don't have to hover over to see the actual completion bonus. I'm more interested in the global total, more than the site total, maybe it's just me, though, nut it would be kinda nice!

You can change that in your account settings. There is a checkbox for "Use PSN trophy rarity by default". :)

• Like 2

It's obviously your choice but I don't see why anyone cares about overall PSN rarity. I bet more than half (probably closer to 4/5) the overall PSN users do not care about trophies so they just inflate rarity.

Seems like a very innacurate stat to me, especially on the rarer trophies for which in here go from 0.1% to 10% but on PSN it just says 0.1% because it can't show a number lower than that.

I think the only time I checked PSN rarity was to see how many people overall beat the first boss in Bloodborne.

• Like 2