Do we know if/when the servers for this game will close?

dennish8stennis

Hi all! Not sure if this has been asked before but I looked around the forums and I don't think I've seen anything about it.

Do we know if/when the servers for this game will close? Asking because there's online trophies I still need to nab and I haven't gotten around to grabbing them yet. 

If anyone has a possible answer, that would be great! Thanks!

50 minutes ago, codadam02 said:

Not sure when, FIFA 15 and 16 still have their servers up 

So you have plenty of time to get any online trophies you haven’t got.

33 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

EA will announce it and give at least 30 days notice on their website: https://www.ea.com/service-updates

Most likely on this page under the F section: https://www.ea.com/service-updates/a-h

Thank you guys!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
15 minutes ago, MarcancooL said:

"

FIFA 17 - EA Play members, please note that we are removing FIFA 17 from The Play List on May 6, 2021."

Does this mean the servers close?

No, it just means EA Play members won't have access to the game any more so will have source another copy from elsewhere.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

On 12.4.2021. at 3:32 PM, HuntingFever said:

No, it just means EA Play members won't have access to the game any more so will have source another copy from elsewhere.

Does this mean that players who downloaded the game from EA Play list will lose access to the game after the may 6th?

Edited by ForsakenAngel987

• 1 year later...
On 6/2/2019 at 8:12 PM, dennish8stennis said:

Hi all! Not sure if this has been asked before but I looked around the forums and I don't think I've seen anything about it.

Do we know if/when the servers for this game will close? Asking because there's online trophies I still need to nab and I haven't gotten around to grabbing them yet. 

If anyone has a possible answer, that would be great! Thanks!

They announced that the servers will go down on this game somewhere in February  of 2023 so about 3 months