Question about the finders keepers trophy.

ajkungfu

• 1 month later...
On 6-6-2019 at 4:50 AM, ajkungfu said:

If I missed a secret in a previous chapter is their any way I can go back and get it ?

Yes, you can, but you have to go back to the entry point of said chapter in The City (the main hub) and replay it.

• 3 months later...
5 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

I'm playing on ps4 and i don't hear the secret area music when i enter one. I could hear it on ps3. Is this normal or it's a glitch? There is no freaking way to track secret areas 

Not entirely sure but these secret areas were an absolute nightmare to do. I didn't always hear the music when I entered them either so it may be normal. Are you using a guide for them?

On 11/5/2019 at 2:22 PM, freddie1989 said:

Not entirely sure but these secret areas were an absolute nightmare to do. I didn't always hear the music when I entered them either so it may be normal. Are you using a guide for them?

Yes. I entered the first 2 areas in Chapter 2, one even has a collectible which registered. But no music. Audio settings are maxed.

EDIT. There were many secret areas where i didn't hear the chime. Still got the trophy though, so as long as you go to the right area, all is good for the trophy

Edited by sephiroth4424

• 11 months later...

This game's is known for having sound issues. Sometimes ambient sounds get stuck and carry-on throughout your playthrough and can only be stopped by restarting the game.  So it's no wonder that some sounds, like in this case the "melody" that plays when we enter a secret room won't play at all. For as long as we follow a guide - PowerPyx video walkthroughs are the best for this game, we should be fine. I've had quite a few instances where there was no melody playing as I enter the secret rooms as what others have experienced as well... Just follow a guide and you'll be fine.