Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3:Full Burst Announced!

HeartUnderBlade

The series will make its debut on PC. It will also be available at retail for consoles or as a DLC addon for owners of Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3.

New features:

Enhanced Visuals.

New Missions.

New playable character/s (Kabuto Sage Mode).

All previous DLC costumes.

And a whole new chapter.

• Like 1

do i wait for this or just buy the version thats out now?

ha, good question....I ordered my copy of the game on monday (kill me) from Namco Bandai, that comes with the figurines and poster etc. Just for $60, I remembered it was like $90 when the game was released. So I guess I will have to cope with that, and download the package when its out. But if I were you I would wait for this, you get the whole thing, although I'm not aware if it will have like special editions and stuff.

Edited by entimecago

• 3 months later...

Wonder if this will be full retail price

Been holding off for this because of the 20+ backlog but will consider this if not full price

Looked up the pricing on a couple of sites (Gamestop as well as Amazon) and it says $39.99. If the game weren't so short, even to platinum, I'd most likely consider buying it. Chances are I'll rent it and have my fun. Still nice to see more support for this game, it was because of the DLC outfits I knew to watch Road To Ninja sadly enough. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...