E3 2019: Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order - Official Gameplay Demo

16 hours ago, Chocolate GiddyUp said:

Ummm what?

All of them would put in dlc as well. And multiplayer DLC!

16 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I thought it looked pretty good. It was a little clunky, but overall, I think it has a lot of potential.

Though, there were a few things I hope they can build upon.

1.) As others mentioned, add some air action in there.

2.) Also, just because you are a Jedi, doesn't mean you can't use guns too. It'd be cool if you could pick up enemy weapons and use them with the force.

3.) Was kinda hoping for Jedi mind tricks to have Storm troopers fight for you.

4.) I hope that was easy mode because attacks hardly took any health. I don't think the storm troopers even touched him.

5.) Please, no tacked on multiplayer and no microtransactions or gambling crap. I think that would kill my chances the most of buying this game.

6.) Most importantly, I wanted to see him force pull a guy, impale him, then force push him, while impaled, into another guy and impale him to create a Storm trooper shish kabob. *Sighs* One can only hope...

It's written that it doesn't have multiplayer or microtransactions. It's going to be a one and done linear single player campaign. Like Way out or unravel. You know the thing that nobody else does because they make open world checklist games or BR games LUL 

13 hours ago, Redgrave said:

No dismemberment, no doing sick flips off the walls, no grabbing a blaster and using it to shoot Stormtroopers while you deflect their bolts, no display of Force powers beyond freezing and throwing a couple things or enemies here and there, no jumping 20 feet in the air to get around, and worst of all, getting smacked around by that droid type from Rogue One that to a Jedi should just be a bump in the road. The ghost of Kyle Katarn shakes his head in disappointment.

This just feels like it has wasted potential written all over it, which is a shame because with all the money EA has it could have been the next Jedi Outcast, but it just seems so watered down which is sad because Jedi Outcast and Academy came out in 2002 and 2003.

Also the lightsaber bothers me because it just looks like a glow stick with a blue filter on it. Like it doesn't look like something that otherworldly or exciting to use, especially since there's no dismemberment of any kind.

This isn't Devil May Cry lol. And dismemberment? This is star wars, no blood allowed.Can you actually imagine a star wars game ala ninja gaiden with buckets of blood and chopped off heads and legs and bodies? Nope

It looks good, it was the only thing EA showed that looked that it could have some potential just as long as they don't add anything to screw players in the long run. I mean, a single player Star Wars experience? Sign me in.

Admittedly, it doesn't look nearly as cool as the old Jedi Knight games, anybody remembers those? Those were pretty cool back in the day. In fact, they still are lol ^^ But it does like a major improvement over the Unleashed games on PS3 back a generation ago. Those weren't bad per se, just okay Star Wars games in my opinion. 

Anyways, looks like there's potential. Excited to see where this one heads up to. :)

I'm excited. Seen a lot of hate but honestly I don't understand most of it and the trailer did say "Alpha footage", though that could be a lie. As always, I'll wait for the buzz around release time to decide if I'll ultimately pick it up.

• Like 1