Hello :)

Mina

Just joined today although I'm not new to trophy hunting. Heard plenty about this site and thought I'd give it a crack.

I'm down to make new friends so feel free to send me a request. I have a mic and I'm willing to party up even if it's just a chat.

I don't have a massive selection of multiplayer titles nor am I a pro player, I'd say I'm just persistent lol. But if we have any games in common I'd be willing to join your session.

At the moment I'm playing through Far Cry 5 multiplayer trophies and haven't even touched the DLC yet.

I am 29 years old and my timezone is Australian.

• Like 3

Hi & welcome! This is a great place, I’m sure you’ll like it here.

Good luck with those FC5 multiplayer trophies! I mostly just don’t bother with MP trophies ? Really enjoyed the game though (but enjoyed 3, 4 and even Primal better). On to New Dawn afterwards?

• Like 1

Hey welcome! You have an interesting name! so I reverse search it "haniime"....ohhh boy the results....anyways, welcome!! haha

On 6/14/2019 at 3:36 PM, Sifferino said:

Hi & welcome! This is a great place, I’m sure you’ll like it here.

Good luck with those FC5 multiplayer trophies! I mostly just don’t bother with MP trophies 1f606.png Really enjoyed the game though (but enjoyed 3, 4 and even Primal better). On to New Dawn afterwards?

The multiplayer trophies can be boosted quite easily if you or anyone needs help to do so feel free to hit me up on PSN.

I was considering purchasing New Dawn especially as there was a recent sale but bought the season pass for Far Cry 5 instead...and now I regret it because I can’t find a co-op partner ?

On 6/17/2019 at 5:16 AM, NERVergoproxy said:

Hey welcome! You have an interesting name! so I reverse search it "haniime"....ohhh boy the results....anyways, welcome!! haha

LOL I can’t say I’m not intrigued by your findings, it’d be a lie. My real name is Emina which if you like spelling things backward it reads “anime”. Random fun fact I suppose ? 

1 hour ago, Emiinah said:

LOL I can’t say I’m not intrigued by your findings, it’d be a lie. My real name is Emina which if you like spelling things backward it reads “anime”. Random fun fact I suppose 1f604.png 

Heres a fun fact!

The meaning of the name Emina comes from the Turkish emine, or Arabic amina which means “faithful, honorable, dependable”. Some consider the name Emina to be of Latin origin. In that case it means: “eminent, renown”. This name is one of the most popular female names in Bosnia and Herzegovina. ?

1 minute ago, NERVergoproxy said:

Heres a fun fact!

The meaning of the name Emina comes from the Turkish emine, or Arabic amina which means “faithful, honorable, dependable”. Some consider the name Emina to be of Latin origin. In that case it means: “eminent, renown”. This name is one of the most popular female names in Bosnia and Herzegovina. 1f600.png

Faithful, honourable and dependable. Hmmmm that is rather interesting and I’m very unsure if all of that can be attributed to me lmao.

On 22.6.2019 at 4:49 AM, NERVergoproxy said:

Heres a fun fact!

The meaning of the name Emina comes from the Turkish emine, or Arabic amina which means “faithful, honorable, dependable”. Some consider the name Emina to be of Latin origin. In that case it means: “eminent, renown”. This name is one of the most popular female names in Bosnia and Herzegovina. 1f600.png

as someone whose family comes from Bosnia, I can confirm.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...