Trophies Reset to 0%?

jjjkur

I'm trying to finally plat LittleBigPlanet Karting. As you can see on my profile, I have everything except the story star trophies since I didn't feel like doing a collectibles run through at the time and was more concerned with getting online trophies done.

I loaded it up on my 2nd PS3 (original is at my brother's place), started playing, and got a common trophy. I checked my list on the PS3 and it's at 1% (vs 81% on this site and the PS app) and then jumped when trophies started auto-popping when I starred the final level. I have synced this PS3 a lot, and all of my other games look fine. I have never played the game on this PS3 and PSN is down, so I'm guessing that has something to do with this issue. Will resyncing when PSN comes back online fix my trophies, or are they screwed?

Anyone here have experience with this bug. I've only found this thread.

Edited by jjjkur

13 minutes ago, jjjkur said:

I have never played the game on this PS3 and PSN is down, so I'm guessing that has something to do with this issue. Will resyncing when PSN comes back online fix my trophies, or are they screwed?

It's gonna fix itself, as long as none of those timestamps are missing timestamps, otherwise it would just add another problem altogether.

13 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

This is the only game affected, right? 

Yeah. And I've been playing Max Payne 3 and MGS4 on this PS3 fine, so I'm assuming it's because of the PSN outage. 

12 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

It's gonna fix itself, as long as none of those timestamps are missing timestamps, otherwise it would just add another problem altogether.

This game isn't missing any time stamps, so that's good to hear.

Edited by jjjkur

3 minutes ago, jjjkur said:

This game isn't missing any time stamps, so that's good to hear.

The only way it would affect your timestamps would be if you went back in time and earned those trophies again before the day you earned them or through hacking, but I doubt any of those reflect your case so you will be fine. Missing timestamps are considered here as going back in time.

• Like 1

This is the first time that you started the game on that specific ps3, right? 

That usually happens when starting a game when there was trophy progression done on another system (or same system, before formatting/factory reset it). 

After you sync your trophies again, it should put everything in place with the older timestamps and all (if there weren't any, that would mess stuff up, like Yuri said). 

Really nothing to worry about (and it happens frequently to me, because I use different ps3 at different places, although I panicked when I saw that for the first time too..) 

1 minute ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

This is the first time that you started the game on that specific ps3, right? 

That usually happens when starting a game when there was trophy progression done on another system (or same system, before formatting/factory reset it). 

After you sync your trophies again, it should put everything in place with the older timestamps and all (if there weren't any, that would mess stuff up, like Yuri said). 

Really nothing to worry about (and it happens frequently to me, because I use different ps3 at different places, although I panicked when I saw that for the first time too..) 

Yeah, this was the first time I loaded up LBPK on this PS3. Good to know this is a more common issue with multiple PS3s than I thought. I'll sync as soon as PSN is back and it should get fixed. Thanks for reassuring me guys!

I have 2 PS3s and this has happened to me multiple times, in order to not have this happen, simply sync your profile before playing the game. It may take a while to sync depending on how many trophies you have, but it will definitely fix this problem!