Profile page suggestions!

redcell89

Is it possible to add a link to members' trophies under their profile page, at the last bottome right where it says:

Overview

Profile feed

Friends

:blah:

just to make things a little easier when switching between that person's profile and their trophies page.

Also is there a way to see a list of the posts that got a "like" by others from the profile page, kinda of like how rep listed the repped posts in dated order under the userCP.

EDIT: I thought of something very important: images, videos and smileys imbedded into Visitor messages/comments.

Everyone here that they are no fun if you can't spam your favorite smileys into your friend's profile's and submit images of ummmm... "visuals" (find my comment on Helyx's profile for reference) and also submit videos of anything that we want to show that person. I can't me sticking here while not able to spam random ass shit on ppl's profiles for fun like how I love to do over at dut.g00fed, it's bad enough they don't have fonts over there.

• Like 1

Is it possible to add a link to members' trophies under their profile page, at the last bottome right where it says:

Overview

Profile feed

Friends

:blah:

just to make things a little easier when switching between that person's profile and their trophies page.

Also is there a way to see a list of the posts that got a "like" by others from the profile page, kinda of like how rep listed the repped posts in dated order under the userCP.

I can't think of anything else ATM but I'll make sure to add more later.

1. When the forum theme is done.

2. No idea D:

1. When the forum theme is done.

2. No idea D:

1- Nice!!!

2- That's OK it isn't that important really (to me at least)

I just thought of something else, I want to be able to put my birthday in but make it invisible so only my age shows, but there is no option so I tried putting in only the year and it gave me an error saying that I need at least the month and day.

I just thought of something else, I want to be able to put my birthday in but make it invisible so only my age shows, but there is no option so I tried putting in only the year and it gave me an error saying that I need at least the month and day.

I sort of agree with this, as I don't mind people knowing my year of birth but I don't want my birthday to be made public. Can there be an option to just put the year in and not the date and month?

I mean not because I am picky, but with the date of birth info public you become an easier target to getting your PSN hacked as it has happened to me before and I made sure to go back and edit out that info, and only make my age visible to the public under my profile over at 'dut g00fed' xD