Nosy Nellie Trophy (Find ALL chests in the High Rift)

Askabell

https://youtu.be/rTbBb9qyeFA

It's not perfect.

This is something missing because it's random.

The trophy is acquired after 11 floors are completed.

---------------------------------------------------------------

The Armor Trophy has a glitch.

Make a armor one by one.

Don't make another CLASS even if you have a lot of crystal.

Only 1~2 sets can be made and get it. (not sure)

• Like 4

4 hours ago, MACHONACHO44556 said:

Yes it can be done in co-op

How does co-op work?

-Can we search a different map in each floor or do we have to be in the same one?

-Timer is the same as playing solo?

-Both players get the trophy or only the host (if there is a host, i've never played PK online)

16 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

How does co-op work?

-Can we search a different map in each floor or do we have to be in the same one?

-Timer is the same as playing solo?

-Both players get the trophy or only the host (if there is a host, i've never played PK online)

Most floors have 5 portals and you can search separate ones. Most portals contain two chests but there is one that has 3. 

The timer is shorter with multiple people but you cannot pause the game even in solo offline so you will want to learn the locations.

Both players do get the trophy. I wasn't the host and it unlocked for me. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, MACHONACHO44556 said:

Most floors have 5 portals and you can search separate ones. Most portals contain two chests but there is one that has 3. 

The timer is shorter with multiple people but you cannot pause the game even in solo offline so you will want to learn the locations.

Both players do get the trophy. I wasn't the host and it unlocked for me. 

Is there a way to go to the upper floors without doing the first ones? I memorized floors 1,2,3 but now that i'm trying 5, i fail and i have to redo everything from the start.

Also, is it necessary to dispel all 5 special chests? There are some maps where you need to press levers in the correct order and those can take some time.Since you need to dispel only 3, i was wondering if you can skip the other 2 in some floors

Edited by sephiroth4424

21 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Is there a way to go to the upper floors without doing the first ones? I memorized floors 1,2,3 but now that i'm trying 5, i fail and i have to redo everything from the start.

Also, is it necessary to dispel all 5 special chests? There are some maps where you need to press levers in the correct order and those can take some time.Since you need to dispel only 3, i was wondering if you can skip the other 2 in some floors

Sadly you have to do every floor. You could possibly skip by joining someone that's already doing it and is on a higher floor but I can't guarantee the trophy will unlock.

You only NEED to dispel 3 obelisks. Where it's possible I recommend grabbing the chests and getting the obelisks you know you can do quickly. You do still need the chests in the rooms even if you don't dispel the obelisk. Find out which ones take you too long to do and just grab the chests in them. Leave the obelisks for the short portals.

• Like 1

I opened EVERY box solo and in the end it said 65/66. This game is garbage.

EDIT Next run, i failed in floor 9 when i encountered a broken map. I activated a switch that spawns monsters that you need to defeat in order to access the obelisk.The obelisk is in the same room with the starting portal. But then i died from gravity and when i respawned i was locked in the starting room, unable to search the rest of the map since the monsters where outside! :facepalm: Here's a screenshot with the beginning of the map.Don't hit the yellow switch until you find BOTH chests!

pnoiFyX.pngI made it a little earlier with 67/67 chests

Edited by sephiroth4424

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2020. 3. 20. at 2:51 AM, terrasyt said:

I need some divine wisdom with this trophy,

I completed two runs where I'm sure I found all chests, but when I walk through the gate on floor 12 I don't get a result screen and no trophy

Am I doing something wrong or is my game bugged?

All obelisk is required (37) 

Edited by Askabell

• 3 years later...

Is anyone else having problems unlocking this trophy? I did the entire run 2 Times only yesterday but no trophy! There isn’t any sort of screen to see stats now, i’m reading of people Who could see it but now (maybe for some later updates) it is no longer available. Only thing i can imagine is the level with 3 chests, is it possible that the trophy unlocks ONLY if that level spawns?! I don’t know what to think about this… i hope is not bugged 😱

For anyone complaining: the only way to obtain this trophy right now is that the 3 chests map spawns on your run… Any other run without that specific level won’t grant the trophy, i’ve Made several attemps and only the one with the 3 chests map finally gave me the trophy just now.