Divine Combo

I know this game isn't very much alive, but today marks a special day where my friend Laxus-0 and I managed to get this trophy completed, possibly one of the most difficult achievements to grace this Earth, and that's without exaggaration... if done with Kakoton.

Now there are two ways to go about this, the first is the only currently known strategy where you have to use Kakoton, in order to reach 12,100 damage. I have a written out mini-guide that includes the inputs and an instructional video, which can be found Here 

There is, however, another way. It makes the trophy easier. It's still difficult. It requires you to do at least a 90-hit combo with Bacho, so that also gets you Bacho Master in the process. Two birds with one stone!

As I recently went through the Twitter of the same person that discovered the Kakoton combo, I managed to find a few videos of him doing a glitch with Bacho. After a certain number of hits, you can get the training dummy stuck, never recovering, thus making it possible to keep doing combo damage.

This glitch was patched out, so it doesn't work on the current version, but luckily there is a way to reverse this. You will need to be on version 1.00 of Koihime, how to go about this can be found Here

To trigger the glitch, you'll have to do a long, stylish combo with Bacho first (1) As performed in this video.

This video already shows the inputs, but if there's some demand I may lay the inputs out again like I did with the Kakoton combo document.

Once you've gotten the dummy frozen in place, you're not done yet. You can't actually touch it with anything other than the whirlwind attack (214D) or you'll un-freeze the dummy, undoing your combo.

Luckily you can build your bar indefinitely since there is no time out, just go about it on your own pace and make sure not to hit the dummy with anything other than the whirlwind. Also, make sure it fully connects each time. (2) Here is one more video of the glitch being performed, this time in an online match.

If done correctly, you should be in the clear and are on your way to a platinum far more difficult than P4A, or so I've heard from a reliable source!

I hope this helps anyone out, and best of luck.

Edited by PeachXHime
  • Like 4

• 2 months later...

You saved my ass with this, i had given up on bothering to go through with the character challenges because i knew at the end of it i'd never be able to copy that twitter video, we even talked about it but seeing this cleared that right up so all it took was to do the challenges which at least has the inputs on screen, just takes a lot of figuring out dash distance and other micro things not shown 
Finally got this thing done and while not feeling as godly like with trials fusion boy am i glad i can forget about it :^) 
Literally never would have happened without this so thank you friendo 

Also 2 other people have got it now too since i last checked, wonder if they also saw this and it helped them too 

• 4 months later...

Argh, I've been trying for hours to do this trophy with Kakoton following your mini-guide (since I don't want to do all that downgrade thing), but I can't even get the 6 input to get in the other side of the dummy to continue the combo, I've been trying with the timing on Input 5 to get the max height for the 6th input to go below her but I can't, even delaying the 6th because doing it sooner only give me 1 hit of the stand B... any tips for doing this? there is any tip that I dont know to make the Dohatsu Shoten of Kakoton to go below the dummy instead of sending her flying? I can do it easily on the 4th input but when I continue the combo I can't do it again! (And in the next input I have to do it again but at least I don't need to go under her XD) Thanks!

Edited by DeepEyes7

I didn't try this combo myself, but this situation seems to be familiar.
I think I had the same problem doing the 10000 damage with Kakōton.
Just confirm the combo that I did in the video below if is the same situation.

I suggest trying to somehow emulate the position, and train the combo without that part. But I don't know if it's even possible since this combo look like to be very position sensitive.

Edited by taciovinicius

On 4/2/2020 at 9:42 AM, taciovinicius said:

Ops, sorry... just forgot to give the tip.

Considering the situation is the same of the video above, you must to do slightly delay 623C after 5B (2 hits) in order to pass under the dummy.

The timing looks like to be very strict, so you will miss it most of the time.

Thanks for your tips, and yeah I have the problem of Katokon always sending the enemy ahead of her instead of passing under her, I think it was a problem of position since it seems that here has a lot of importance because of all the juggling that you have to do... In the end I got the trophy using Bachou's method instead of Katokon u_u

• 2 years later...

Hello guys i'm on this game right now, I have it in 1.00 but the dummy doesn't freeze when I do the last tornado ? I did the combo like 20 times ?

Does it matter if my game is not a physical copy ?

Edit : Nvm just got it ! There was a pretty good timing on the last 236D for the glitch to trigger, which I haven't figured it out 

Edited by Only_EZPlatinium

On 2022-04-03 at 3:15 AM, Only_EZPlatinium said:

Hello guys i'm on this game right now, I have it in 1.00 but the dummy doesn't freeze when I do the last tornado 1f62d.png I did the combo like 20 times 1f62d.png

Does it matter if my game is not a physical copy ?

Edit : Nvm just got it ! There was a pretty good timing on the last 236D for the glitch to trigger, which I haven't figured it out 

Did you do it on patch .1.0?

I read that newest patch has some re-balanced challenge mode and damage correction

• 5 months later...