Difficulty with one is all I need, and can't touch this trophies

As title says.

Even joining co-op of much lower level characters/other players, the enemies are scaling with me, meaning that they take several hits rather than me being able to insta-kill them which seems to be pretty much the requirement for both trophies. Can anyone provide me with a workround?

My game has the latest patch btw.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I know it's an old topic, hope you've achieved it by now, but I made sure to do this very early in my playthrough. First great weapon I had, I upgraded it to maximum, and slowly worked my way down the beach, aiming for the head every time. If they were even coming close to hitting me, I jumped back to stop the trophy from getting reset.

• 3 months later...

As for hammer kills, they don't require to be one shot each. The only requirement is never to get hurt. Proceed with caution and only attack isolated zombies. Deal one or two kicks to get them to the ground and make them easy kills.

As for "One is all I need", I did it with a friend and we found a useful trick. If you fail to kill one of the zombies with a single blow, simply let your friend kill it. The counter for the trophy should not reset.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 9/5/2020 at 0:29 PM, JeManquedHygiene said:

As for hammer kills, they don't require to be one shot each. The only requirement is never to get hurt. Proceed with caution and only attack isolated zombies. Deal one or two kicks to get them to the ground and make them easy kills.

As for "One is all I need", I did it with a friend and we found a useful trick. If you fail to kill one of the zombies with a single blow, simply let your friend kill it. The counter for the trophy should not reset.

This is right. Get a two handed hammer, kick zombies to the ground and pound them.