Introduction!!

supercanaries

Hello, everyone, my name's Edy ? I've been on PSNP for a while now but I've rarely posted on the forum, which I intend on changing, so I figured I'd introduce myself. I'm a girl from Italy, I study Economy (I should get my uni degree by October) and I became really interested in trophy hunting about two years ago when I received my PS4. I love RPGs, and especially Final Fantasy. I am very flexible and like to play different genres. Can't wait to meet you all!

• Like 3

Just now, Phoenix_argentea said:

Welcome to this huge community! There are a lot of events on this site, like Project Platinum and Let's Play, which gives you also special emblems or trophies!

It's also nice to meet another Italian gamer who is also a JRPGs fan. :) See you in some JRPGs thread! 1f609.png

Thank you so much! I've already subscribed to the Final Fantasy and Assassin's Creed PPs ? for now, then maybe I'll pick others! I was checking it out on evets too but I see I'm late for a lot of the current events! I'll totally check on new ones, I'm thirsty for them now!

43 minutes ago, Squirlruler said:

Welcome from the shadows! Final Fantasy is great! Looking forward to the 7 remaster/8 remake? Enjoy your stay and happy hunting :]

YES! Well, Final Fantasy 7 remake is a dream come true, I mean the original one is enough for me but I can't wait to force all my friends who haven't played to original to play this one because they can't use the old graphics excuse anymore ? Also, funnily enough, I left FF8 at the final boss ... I can't wait for the remaster and the trophy set! Thank you so much for your welcome!