Ask the person below you a question

Fierce_DeityX1

Best - Skylanders: Spyro’s Adventure defeated Kaos with just one skylander (no easy feat even for pros😅), but he’s hilarious. Never thought I could do it so let it sit for a number of years. Then did it a couple months before my husband died, after he tried to help me, and rooted me on. Screaming my lungs out while he was watching TV downstairs. He came running upstairs, ‘Did you do it???! YESSSS!!!. A good memory with him. 🥲

Worst - well not too many of these because if it isn’t fun, I’m not doing it for the most part haha.

But one time I was sitting around a campfire online in survival DAYZ Europe with Bloodytears1666, talking, laughing, even teasing another player there. And a gunman came in and killed us all. Game over. Probably my fault for being such a loud ass too. ☠️☠️☠️

What game means the most to you in real life and why?

(You can use spoiler tags if you want. I’ll read them anyway. I live for spoilers🤣)

• Haha 1

Saints Row 2. Game provided me with endless hours of fun and got me through a lot of shitty times in my life. I will always be grateful for it.

What's your dream platinum?